Skip to content

Discuss This Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

Honda is confident that the good relationship that exists between Dani Pedrosa and rookie Marc Marquez will not be soured by any potential battles on track in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. The Spanish duo are both being hotly tipped to battle for the title in MotoGP this year, which will inevitably mean they will engage in some strong battles on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Have some cheese on me Mr Rat..

..couldn't agree more.

Reply to this Topic
FatRat

Mar 13

FatRat says:

Cheers Simon

... and Krabs - you're just another over-excited, anti-Marquez, mis-guided fool. 'MARQUEZ COULD HAVE KILLED ESPAGARO' - SHOCK - HORROR - DAILY MAIL - SUN - SPORT ON SUNDAY - MCN. Sorry to have to dampen your froth, but Race Direction ruled that MM was blame free. No penalty. Pol's team contested the ruling because of points lost but their protest was thrown-out on appeal. MM & Pol are still best of friends so what's your problem Krabs? You seem bitter and twisted - sick almost.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I see

Race Direction get it right 100% of the time do they - I didn't realise that.

Bollocks, Marquez moved across Luthi before he'd passed him and Luthi was pushed onto the kerb. If MM had his back wheel in front of Luthi's front wheel then fair enough, but he didn't. He moved over on him and forced him onto the kerb. Armchair slow motion analysis, match of the day style, is fine for saying who should have done what with the luxury of hours to discuss it. The nano- seconds they have to react sitting on the bike gives a slightly different perspective.

Race Direction took the easy way out as usual, made easier by Luthi giving MM a slap on the arm on the return to the pits. Both were reprimanded for their actions with formal warnings - obviously both incidents presented the same level of danger to the rider on the receiving end, hence the equal punishment.... They labelled the overtake as bodering unacceptable. That suggests not clean but not having the balls to take action in the first race of the season to make sure it doesn't happen again. The same mistake was made with Schumacher in F1 the first time and a precedent was set - Schumacher rules.

Your point on Iannone dealing with Marquez? Marquez was in front of him so how did he deal with him exactly? Cheap comment on dirt riding. Yeah, yeah, I've heard them all before, only real bikers are the ton-up boys, all those jessies playing in the mud are tossers. Seen a good few big-mouthed ton-up roundabout racers made to look real pricks on things with about 12bhp. They never made it to a proper race bike.

Reply to this Topic
FatRat

Mar 13

FatRat says:

Get back in your box Bulto. You reject an official ruling just because it doesn't fit with your point of view. That makes you look even more silly. 'Armchair slow motion analysis, match of the day style, is fine for saying who should have done what with the luxury of hours to discuss it.' .... is exactly what Race Direction do/did. What is your problem Bulto? Christ man, pull your head out of your arse and see the light. You know better than Mike Webb - shit, you're an odious, self opinionated fool.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Dani and Marc sitting in a tree...?

Given how he reacted to Simocelli after Le Mans and moves by Marquez at Qatar vs Luthi and(Malaysia?)practice smshing into Willarot, the peace cannot last.

Reply to this Topic
FatRat

Mar 13

FatRat says:

Top Tip Moto4 ...

... until you have even the slightest idea of what you're talking about, then SHUT THE FUCK UP and piss-off back to muckymatters. Shitheads like you and Bulto piss me right off - and then I drink - and then I swear - and then I get banned - and then I really get upset, and make fresh coffee and bread. You have been warned.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

FatRat

What did I do?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh how I laughed Supermario

at your comment 'oh how we laughed'. This would be you and your invisible friend Grantie then I gather. You know the pseudonym you used that one time for no other purpose than to slag Nostro. The post began along the lines of 'Supermario my hero, long time reader, first and only time poster. I don't want to talk bikes just slag Nostro like you' Ha, ha, it still makes me giggle to this day at the desperately pathetic  measures you're prepared to take to try (and fail) to discredit Nostro.

The difference me old psychopath is that I talk motorcycles the vast majority of the time. Yes I point out the many and varied failings of the current world nr.6. But it's GP's I'm talking about. Half of the little yellow bellies only come on here to squeal about Nostro (case in point you SM). Rarely do you make any bike related contributions, and even rarer still are any of Nostro's points argued against. You know why of course, because it's reality.

Unfortunately reality sits uncomfortably with cultists like you SM. I can't tell you the number of Jevovah Witnesses that have scurried out of my house once I tell them the truth of their despicable organisation (Nostro knows a lot more of their history than they do). You yellow zombies are little different to them. Eyes, ears and minds firmly shut.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

It seems

That honda are quite clear as to the role of their two riders this year. It looks like dani has been promised one last chance at the title before he is left to sink or swim on his own. Marquez's role this year seems to be one of support...his glory is supposed come from taking points off jorge and valentino...and from the occasional win. That sounds fine on paper...time will tell if team orders are obeyed...look at vettel

Reply to this Topic
FatRat

Mar 13

FatRat says:

Complete Bollocks VFR - if MM can win, he'll win. It's in his DNA.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices