Skip to content

Discuss This Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

Honda is confident that the good relationship that exists between Dani Pedrosa and rookie Marc Marquez will not be soured by any potential battles on track in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. The Spanish duo are both being hotly tipped to battle for the title in MotoGP this year, which will inevitably mean they will engage in some strong battles on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

QED

If it didn't get under your skin, why reply? and in such bitter fashion?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Footage of nostro unwinding with friends

http://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

For the simple reason SM

Even though it's hardly required, I enjoy assisting you in painting yourself a fool.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Suppo

This bloke knows how to handle rivalries and off track skirmishes better than most. Puts them in their respective places without the BS. Like with Dani,Dovi and Casey, Casey and Marco. Capirex and Casey. He has the capacity to sit each rider on one of his knees and force them to get on with the job in the interests of the bigger picture,without malice clouding their judgement on race day. No bloody wonder HRC scooped him up at their earliest convenience. Florence wanted him(Suppo),Stoner and Tardozzi gone prior to signing for Ducati early 2010. Suppo would have given him a fair hand and naught more,which would have been problematic. Suppo left amicably and laid the groundwork for the HRC 800 final season title. Foundations cast in mid 2009.  

I don't see any Dani/Marc issues affecting the HRC assault no matter what happens on track. Should one have a bummer and have to sit out a few races, the factory fallout will simply drift towards Bradl and Bautista in that interim period.

Lin Jarvis has not got anywhere near Shuhei/ Livio's skill in this area. If he did,Rossi would never have left for Ducati in the first place.

Anyway,times running out. Permutations and solutions quick time. Yamaha have not covered bases in terms of rider depth,contractually. HRC have, and Ducati seemed to have learned something in this regard.

Formidable lineups in terms of Yamaha vs HRC and Spaniards. Lorenzo/Forcada/Zeelenberg, Pedrosa/Marquez.. Hell, I forget Alberto Puig for a moment. Much more intriguieng is Christian Gabarini and Santi Hernandez.

Marquez  'bent'  is so Stoner, Gabarini has all the data needed to set up quick per circuit. 

Ducati. mmm... Someone suggested when you are rock bottom,there is only one place left and that's up.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Then please carry on nostro

as you are only painting yourself the fool.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Are you always angry because you're lonely nostro?

http://youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha

so this must be your pseudonym nostro, right?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I thought it was yet another of yours SM

VERY convienient don't you think?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You're about as funny as MotoMatters Emmett

with his piss-poor WSBK April Fools gag about Big Naked's being the future of WSBK.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

Oh dear, have I hit a nerve nostro? Are you getting angry again?

I wonder if you have the balls to take that bet yet?

"Nostro's views are clearly stated

In that I do not believe the world nr.6 will be fighting for the 2013 title, nor do I expect him to be top three at seasons end"

You gonna put you're money where your mouth is big man? Or you just gonna make some silly excuse and run away like usual?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices