Skip to content

Discuss This Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda expects fierce but friendly fight between Pedrosa and Marquez

Honda is confident that the good relationship that exists between Dani Pedrosa and rookie Marc Marquez will not be soured by any potential battles on track in the 2013 MotoGP world championship. The Spanish duo are both being hotly tipped to battle for the title in MotoGP this year, which will inevitably mean they will engage in some strong battles on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 March 2013 16:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I take it back

This is humour on a positively sophisticated level comapred to what's going on on the other topics

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Wrong end of the stick anyone?

Don't you just love it when someone sticks their oar in but has no idea what they're talking about. Although strangely, he seems to have you sussed bluto.

You've gone very quiet again nostro.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Fuck me its like dinner ladies at the House of Parliment.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

SM, you do crack me up... how to initiate the 'I'm not bothered but I must reply" technique to the more experienced citizens (how ironic is that statement?).  Like a fiddle...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices