You are in... Forums > General > General > clear out

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

clear out

having a bit of a clear out in workshop, have a few multi stack bins (little drawers) may come accross various taps n dies, and oddies, have a cibie spotlight (original 70s  only one)  will post what i come across..just send postage.  Got loads of tools (various sizes, not used them at all so will be scrapped if no one wants them...be sorting out for nxt week or so, tip run planned for friday.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 March 2013 12:41)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

beaconsman...

..table top sale at willingham woods?

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Beacons

Lets have o picture o the tools mate 

Regards gungos:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Don't scrap them!

Try Freecycle first. Someone will surely give them a good home.

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

tools

will get some pics of whats up for grabs tomoz..been swearing at a clio for last 2 hours...all done now. (remembered i had a black hawk hydraulic body lit in workshop..10 tons soon put pressure on anti roll bar bush  :wink: to get the bloody effing nut on..wot a faff

mot wed with a pass hopefully..bloody freezing up here now, snowing n all..

can drop small tools off at wilingham tomoz, ill b passing on way back from louth. 

tried freecycle and been let down by promises of pick ups..havent got the time to mess about, 3 kids, 3 dogs, 2 bikes 2 cars......and a list that is ever growing from mrs b...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

I'm suprised.

I  guess I've been lucky. I've used it a lot and I've never been let down. Met some nice people, too.

I like it as there's no effort involved and I save a lot of money on things I want, as well as getting rid of things I don't need any more.

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

clear out pt1

anyone into woodwork? have found a circular sawblade for a table saw...what the hell i have that for i have no idea!  looks brand new..pics to follow..

update
had a bit of a sort out, got one mini led indicator if any1 wants it..(when i had my off on black ice 1st jan!, all 100% and undamaged or its going in in the bin, the tools you will see and the cibie oscar were from my mk2 capri rally car, the saw blade rescued from previous workshop clear out, sold table saw as getting a metal lathe..)  all free, can keep for a limited amount of time if you want them..phone just charging up so pics b up in an hour.  really want to go out on bandit but its frigging freezing up here...:upset:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. IMG_0745  
  2. IMG_0745  
Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

clear out pt1

as no replies, take it there are no takers.  in the trailer they go then..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices