Skip to content

General UKIP or Labour ? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > UKIP or Labour ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

UKIP or Labour ?

As the current lot "running " this clapped out country are not flavour of the month ,whats the alternative ? Do you want to go back to the old days of new labour ( oh god please not ) OR try something new eg UKIP ? I`m going risk UKIP because theres little difference between cons n lab apart from Cameron tring to do something about the state of the ecomony but then helping his rich chums .So there you go folks who you going to vote for ?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 March 2013 12:59)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

norris

Your lucky. I had a leaflet through from Liam Byrne - the guy who helpfully left the coalition a note saying 'there's no money left', when he left office - which was actually an exaggeration, there's £ billions less than none.

Anyway, the leaflet was going on about how his interference was pissing my money up the wall, and invited me to e-mail my thoughts. Which I did.
I don't think they read it, 'cos I was then on their mailing list, and kept e-mailing me about their latest inventive way to piss my money up the wall. I started off telling them, point by point, why I didn't want them to do any of these things, and never got a reply. Eventually, I sent a few replys begging them to stop sending me e-mails, 'cos they just depressed the life out of me. Still they came.
So well done in getting blocked.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

vulc

I really hate the fact, that some people, possibly ugly ones, who can't get someone to have kids with 'em, have to struggle along, and are taxed to subsidise some other fucker, who has a better life than he does himself, just 'cos the other fucker had kids they couldn't afford.

The government, no matter which party, cannot pay for a single thing. Depending on what you read, and what you count as liabilities, they'd need £trillion windfall to break even.
All government can do, is take money from those who earned it, and give it to those who didn't.
"You get what you pay for". Sure do. And if you pay for people to knock out kids, with no means to pay for 'em, then you are most certainly going to get some.

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

vulc

This may not apply to you, but if you have your money in a Spanish bank, you may want to consider shifting it. Whist you can. Not all of it to UK institutions either.

Our own darling leaders fleece savers, with low interest rates, and high inflation. They even lie about the rate of inflation / fleecing. But generally, at least British savers know where they are, when it comes to getting mugged.
The Cyprus thing is something else. The UK is far from safe, but I'd say the money in Spanish banks is well exposed to "taxes", devaluation etc, and by the time the public know what's going to happen, your money, what's left of it, will be subject to capital control, and you won't be able to get to it.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

MK

we do have a Spanish account but it's for admin purposes only, we didn't move any money here though when we opened it they did upon realising we're British drawing 4 pensions try very hard to get us to have everything paid into the new account.  We only put money into it when things like car/bike insurance is due but, now we know we can pay with our UK debit card we hardly use the Spanish account especially since they fucked up by changing our account number when they were bought out by a bigger bank and failed to pay our internet bill from a non existent account or tell us we had a new account number !  we now pay via the local post office, it's so easy I don't know why we bothered with a Spanish account but, not knowing 2 years ago we did.

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

vulc

Oh good. None of my business, and I thought you'd probably be on the ball, but I've have hated reading a sad story, and be thinking, or worse writing, "You know, I though that might happen".

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Mankind

Do you think politicians don't love me anymore.

I've been blocked by

Esther McVey (Cons
Lord Freud (Cons)
Ed Milliband (Labour in theory)
Ed Balls (Labour 'flipping' eck)
Kris Hopkins (Cons)
Mark Hoban (Cons)
Robert Halfron (Cons)
Rachel Reeves office who have sent me stroppy letters for asking too many questions (Labour)
John Battle (Labour threatened to sue me)

Out of all of these, the only MP to actually be helpful and offer sensible advice was actually a Lib Dem MP Greg Mullholland.

This doesn't count the numerous letters to the DWP regarding ATOS lies and the attacks on the genuine disabled. Though I don't think my comments to numerous MP's pointing out the Nazi's attacked the disabled before the Jews, went down too well, especially with the Arbeit Macht Frei comments in some of my letters, especially as  Milliband/Reeves/Halfron/Freud are all Jewish..

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Norris

you're doomed man ! you'll be 'on a list'

In the 1930's the Nazi's persecuted the disabled, gypsies, and more minority groups by the time the German people realised what had happened it was too late, too far down the road to the ultimate outcome of WW2. The British people are on the threshold of accepting similar.

Reply to this Topic
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Godwins law

So soon?

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Vulcan

Yes, mates reckon I'll be on a list.
As you know, my son mentally disabled, been on my own with him for 23 years. Always worked up to last year when I contracted Cellulitis twice, plus had been having major problems for a while with Austeo Arthritis in my knee's and needing knee replacements, tied in with cuts which has meant lads daycentre hours cut along with transport.
Went down ATOS route myself, when the results back they were bare faced lies. Local DWP rang me to say I'd got zero points and had been put on work placement. Told them, I'm not out of work, I'm off sick with cellulitis in my wrist. They said I needed to contact my company to do an easier job. Oh right.I work from home in West Yorks, company based in Scotland, do they want me to commute, also what do they expect me to do with my son, seeing as how he now doesn't leave home till 11.00am, and his centre closes at 3.30pm.
At which point, they gave me the 16 points needed to be deemed unfit. But only for 6 months where it all starts again.
Just applied to do voluntary work at my local charity, no pay just expenses but 3 hours a day. Surprise surprise, doing that I'm off the unemployed register. Funny how the Government is gloating about all these people who've come off benefits.
Written to Ian Duncan Smith and the DWP in London, and the letters back are a farce, no answers, just a party political policy statement.
Never been on benefits, don't want to be on them, but they've put me out of work.
I did ask IDS office if he planned on doing the same as his Japanese forebears (Smiths part Japanese) in having people build railways and any who were sick would be bayonetted.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"The British people are on the threshold of accepting similar."

Bit harsh on Nigel Farrage, but then again...

:lol::unsure:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle