Skip to content

General UKIP or Labour ? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > UKIP or Labour ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

UKIP or Labour ?

As the current lot "running " this clapped out country are not flavour of the month ,whats the alternative ? Do you want to go back to the old days of new labour ( oh god please not ) OR try something new eg UKIP ? I`m going risk UKIP because theres little difference between cons n lab apart from Cameron tring to do something about the state of the ecomony but then helping his rich chums .So there you go folks who you going to vote for ?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 March 2013 12:59)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Channel 4 Dispatches

Had undercover reporters who did secret filming re ATOS. Staff admitted they were pressured from above to pass as many claimants as they could. Hence many cases overturned at appeal.
ATOS is a French profit driven company which is making a vast amount of money. Why is it the Tories seem to outsource everything, even these micky mouse tests.
My son will never work, he's limited understanding, I shave him, wash him, cook etc, but thank god he's not has disabled as yours. He can go to the toilet himself, though he can't clean himself too well, but at least its one job I don't have to do.

I pressured my MP to visit his Mencap club, which she eventually did after cancelling 4 times.
This is why my comments and letters have got stronger and stronger to various ministers. Eg Esther McVey who stated 'many people get better.' Yes some people with physical injuries do, but ATOS is lying in many cases to boost profits.

Reply to this Topic
stevensonkaatsch

Jan 13

This alternative........

:lol:  UKIP or LABOUR.... are you kidding ?   OK, granted the current bunch aren't that good at running a Country, but great scot, ask yourself how much worse it would be with the extreme right or ditto left in charge.  Frankly it is better to have stability through incompetence than government through extremism.  Be grateful we are messed about so little because our chosen group of directors is so ineffective.... thereby letting us get on with sorting out the economy and our wrecked livelihoods on an individual basis, just as though it was REAL LIFE !

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

UKIP?

..the country would probably be in safer hands if you voted for the boy scouts to run it. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

StevensonKaatsch

This lot have ruled for a thousand years. It's only in the last 70 that people in this country have had some say and decent lives. That's now going backwards.
Who's to say a new party would do any harm. America did very well when they kicked out our 'old' Establishment.Ditto Australia.

How can we sort out the economy on an individual basis? Most of our problems (and the West's) is directly attributable to a miniscule minority that pull our puppet politicians strings.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Kamchat

But at least the boy-scouts would be able to tie really good nooses around the traitors necks.Carry on up the Establishment.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Epetition

To be fair, its a joke. Live on £53 for 1 week? A year yes, then when he needs new shoes, clothes, cooker, washing machine, house repairs (not everyone is in social housing), then it would be a real test. 

Reading IDS's story where he says he lived in a bedsit with his wife with no money and he did odd jobs while applying for every job going, must rank as on a par with Scamerons comment re 'we're all in this together.'

IDS's first two jobs were both Directorships/Executive positions, his wife comes from an old Establishment wealthy family so them living in a bedsit is a joke. 
They're now living rent free in a 
£2 million house owned by his father in-law. 
He bought an ex council flat in London which he still owns. Wonder if he rents that out to claim housing benefit from his tenants. They're all the same, bunch of corrupt liars. (In my opinion of course officer).  

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

norris

I have to say I'm super impressed. That's quite an impressive list of people you've pissed off.

Full marks. A far more practical thing you do, than any of us, who bitch on a motorcycle forum. I'm well impressed.
The only one I wrote to (directly), was John Hemming, he of the cat snatching spouse. I wanted him to vote for a EU referendum. He did keep getting back to me in fairness to him. He was quite open that he was going to vote against it, as he thought it was in the nation's best interest. He wouldn't explain why, or debate with me, as to whether it actually was in the best interest, just 'that's what I think, so that's the end of it' sort of thing. He did respond though, and I don't believe he blocked me.

Reply to this Topic
scorps

Jan 03

scorps says:

we have that fat twat Salmond up here,as much use as a chocolate fireguard, unless you are a billionare who hands out brown envelopes as long as you dont piss them off.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

NEVER EVER LABOUR

NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Labour

Next time probably. Conservatives will eventually haemorrhage support to UKIP (Labour will loose a quite a few, but not enough, to UKIP also), and Libs will go into a tailspin.

Sorry but they'll be borrowing to reduce the debt, wasting money and calling it investing money, importing cheap labour whist claiming to be on the side of the working class & employing minorities to do government jobs they just made up, again before you know it.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices