Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SaraChang

Aug 12

SaraChang says:

Clean Motorcycle Gloves

Hello Everyone,

Motorcycle riders experience all types of weather conditions. Some enjoy riding in the rain and wind. Other bikers may ride dirt bikes in the mud and muck. Cleaning your motorcycle gloves is important to keep the gloves in excellent shape. In addition, leather gloves contain oils, which can dry out with prolonged exposure to rain or stuck-on mud. Clean the gloves after every ride in dirty conditions, or at least once a week. Obtain leather foam or gel cleaner. Any product that softens leather, as well as conditions is useful. This includes Meguiar's Gold Class Rich Leather Foam or Kiwi Saddle Soap.

Thanks a lot!
Sara Chang

Motorcycle Gloves

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 April 2013 07:04)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

I've

used 'Hoss Piss' on mine now for forty three years and they are still going strong, only down side has been that I have to travel everywhere at 90miles an hour cos the landscape round here seems to smell really weird.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

oh

my goodness preunit, das Changmeister is hypnotising me now, she was already putting me under her spell

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Changster

Changy. Maybe you need to clean all the explosive mixture off your gloves before going through customs. We'd hate for you to get caught after placing an IED. Semtex is quite powerful stuff, but sniffer dogs can spot it. Do you know the taliban personally? Were you Osama's personal aide? :ph43r::ph43r::ph43r:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices