Skip to content

Ask an Expert gsxr 750 v kawakasi 636 Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > gsxr 750 v kawakasi 636

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snox187

Apr 13

snox187 says:

gsxr 750 v kawakasi 636

just sold me zx6r g2 99 plate and now have the money for either a gsxr 750 k3 maybe k4 if lucky or a kawasaki 05/06 636 . i am not a 200mph straight line rider , much prefer the bends and figure both of these will keep me happy , just wondering if any one has expereinces of either bike . thx

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 April 2013 15:03)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Dabbsy

Aug 02

Dabbsy says:

Answer these queries and we can all help you a lot more....

Buyer's checklist - read this before you post a query

To help us give you the best advice when it comes to buying your next bike, give this post a few minutes of your time and use your answers as the basis for your forum query.

Budget: Break this down to include insurance and any kit you need, as well as the bike.

Style: Sports, sports tourer, naked, custom, adventure. There's a bike for every taste, what's the top three you're considering?

Annual mileage: Also when and where are you going to ride? A daily commute? Sunny Sundays only?

What's your riding experience? While you may want a brand new 1000cc sports bike, it's probably not wise if you've just passed your test.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices