Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow targets faster early race speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow targets faster early race speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow targets faster early race speed

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes he will have to be much faster in the opening three laps of MotoGP races in 2013 to help him become a consistent podium threat. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider heads into the opening race in Qatar next weekend brimming with confidence after he topped the timesheets in the final winter test session in Jerez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 April 2013 09:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Fat Welsh Rat

Oh dear, the Welsh rodent family have mutated, into a fat blonde tart, that smile says it all, the rats must be breeding in her knickers.

REV RAT, is it true you only live with KerryBoner because sheep can't cook.  BaaaBaaa

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Snigger snigger.....

I agree with the comment on here by Cheekymonkey who says this site is getting stupid. There is a lot of hatred on here but the Rat family have had me laughing my head off this evening. Daft and silly yes, but the come back of him in Cals motorhome last year made me piss! Keep it up Benny! Just need MotoKing to write some mental stuff as well!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

It gets better here every day!

First chance in 35 years and probably more than twice the average lifetime of most pommy posters who attempt humour on this site, but oh no, now he's a disgrace to his country cause he has the nuts to say what most people would like changed about the things 'wrong' with the sport and just wants a fair go.

That dry spell coupled with the attraction of personally applied yellow Italian lipstick has certainly had a profound effect on uk motorcycle racing fans! Unfortunately a fun and clever website now bombarded by dickheads.

I hope Crutchlow kicks arse and pisses 'em off even more!

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Whoa...

think I'll just not leave any comments incase I offend some one...... here's to a great 2013 moto gp season!

no offence intended...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Touche Bob

How long will we have to wait until young Bradley is nipping at the Goats hooves?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

bob and nostro

http://youtu.be/laxyoaHOP1c

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Soup's..

..you're a hoot - that really tickled me...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Sister Rat - a sister of mercy?

Such impure, unclean thoughts.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

What the hell is going on?

Have they taken the special needs unit on a day trip to the internet Cafe? This used to be a reasonable site with real bikers on, now it seems to be full of retarded science experiments. Anyway, hoping for a good season, good luck to Cal & Bradley. Make us proud. A safe year to all the riders in all the classes that put their lives on the line for the entertainment of the frogspawn on here.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

fuel

:lol: have to say my opinion to rossi and his ducati career is mine in my own free will to share, never wished anything bad on him just imo know there was excuses in the end, they all make em even casey did, one thing i do know however is mr "casey has gone all quiet"? been riding since i was 11, more trackdays under my belt than i have saved, pennys but i dont think im no racer or even compare to them, i just love riding and the sport, so shove ya usa gabbing, no what i sayin? btw own 2 superbikes, one rsv, and rsv4 just for the record. fck u biatcchhhhhheeeeeeuuuucchhhiooooooo.where is your great american hope now? spies is lost and hayden is fgood yes very good but not in this era,tell me im wrong? 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices