Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith hails ‘impressive’ Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith hails ‘impressive’ Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith hails ‘impressive’ Marc Marquez

Bradley Smith says he has not been surprised to see fellow rookie Marc Marquez make such a fast and seamless transition to MotoGP in 2013. Marquez has made an instant impact on Honda’s factory RC213V and the highlight of an impressive winter testing campaign came when the Spaniard beat teammate Dani Pedrosa, reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo and Italian icon Valentino...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 April 2013 09:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

He's not wrong

“Marc and I have come into a fortunate position where the bikes are already dialled in. The 1000cc is in its third year of generation, and the tyres have improved again, because we’re seeing less of the cold tyre high-side moments.

But these exceptional talents like, Casey, Dani, Lorenzo and Marquez are the exception to the rules and they can just walk onto any motorcycle and make it go fast.”

And this is why MM will in all likelihood be a contender this year.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

I bet Dani, Lorenzo and Marquez wouldn't be able to get on a Ducati and make it go fast.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

You're right

Definately Nostro... MM will be there or thereabouts at the front, should make the year interesting to say the least.

Roll on this weekend, testing is done, now it's down to business, i know Quatar won't fully indicate how the season will pan out but i'll just be glad to see it start, it's been a long winter.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

This surprise now will be..

..if Marquez fails on the bike - that'll be more of a shock than if he wins the thing..

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

smith

Hails marquez....smith hails crutchlow...smith hails rossi...3 really boring news stories...i hope thats just mcn looking for something to write about and not just smith kissing everyones ass so they will like him

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Let the boy praise those around him. If he does allright he might just be working with them one day. Looks like the staff at mcn h.q got rid of a rat?!?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Ah Haaaaaah

Prehaps calling Richard I a nazi was too much. All your posts have disappeared like Ben Spies chances.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Must say the English are terrible judges of whom to celebrate

Richard I was another like the current world nr.6 who briefly resided in England, and had no end of unsavoury characteristics.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Nostro

It appears that Nostro and Co do not believe that Rossi will be up the front. All I can say is that I hope for their sakes that Rossi is not up front as the humble pie and draft posts are cooking quite nicely

Can’t wait to get the season underway

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Oh dear

Bradley is already showing he's subordinate, I reckon he's just realised who's going to be in front of him, counting them up, he's ran out of fingers and thumbs lol.

OMG, there's a stinking Welsh rat infestation on MCN's discussions, these rodents are out to cause one thing, TROUBLE, get this rat infestation off these boards.  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices