Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith hails ‘impressive’ Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith hails ‘impressive’ Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith hails ‘impressive’ Marc Marquez

Bradley Smith says he has not been surprised to see fellow rookie Marc Marquez make such a fast and seamless transition to MotoGP in 2013. Marquez has made an instant impact on Honda’s factory RC213V and the highlight of an impressive winter testing campaign came when the Spaniard beat teammate Dani Pedrosa, reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo and Italian icon Valentino...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 April 2013 09:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

FATRAPNOSTRO

Lets wait and see!  I somehow think you will have a big fat john prescott egg on your head.  Guess like the fallen V8 one he has won you over with the mind games

GONE FISHING

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

moto gp

to be honest i dont care who wins a gp as long as the racing is close at the front.by a country mile moto 2 and sometimes moto i were the best last year.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Hello4646

If Rossi won the MOTOGP championship this yeay Nos and co would still say Rossi was crap. They just cant accept that Rossi is stiil a world class rider and to me I wonder if Nos is a closet Rossi fan afraid to come out. Why else would he slag Rossi of so much?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Rat fest

Come on MCN, there's a fat stinking rat fest developing here, we all know REVEREND BENNY can't behave himself, for long, without all of his in-bred account pals joining in, now he's making a joke of EVERYTHING, he's a worthless low life keyboard troublemaker, who spends his time, baiting people posting, when what he should be doing is, getting detoxed, washed, shaved, clean clothes and GET A JOB.  

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MummyWelshRat

You look ready for FatWelshRat's nightly gobble, on the tip, go for it you SlimyRat.

And get your family of two legged rodents off MCN.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh come on quarter inch drive man

Nostro's far from blinkered. Of course Rossi is still a world class rider. His record is irrerutable. He's the sixth ranked rider in the world for goodness sake, that's pretty special.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Fat-twat

you mean 'laughing, talking rats' I suggest a course of therapy, start with a good nights sheep,BaaaBaaaa.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Fuck me. Another hijacked thread. Multiple rodent-personality disorders vs. bowls of popcorn. WTF, I thought we had a mouse problem down under, check this out.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/watch/cdacf64f_767a_31a2_abd9_c803db4d2978/mice-in-a-cinema-hoyts-trapped/

Oh yeah, I think Bradley will have a shite-load of pressure on him to perform this year.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

ok i hate to say this

Nostril...you are actually becoming really funny...i laughed my ass off the other day when you actually used rossi's(god's) name and gave him credit for being able to finish top 10 this year! I genuinely say this...we will argue for sure this year but im having trouble hating you when you write witty clever posts...comepletely disagree 99% of time but still...enjoy reading the "new" nostro's posts! Try saying this with me...rossi is my/ your god!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

fatrat

Is an offense to humanity and should be treated as the semen ashtray that he is...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices