You are in... Forums > General > General > i hope they welcome them in hell

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

i hope they welcome them in hell

the phillpots the pair of miserable horrible bastards who burnt 6 of their own kids via a bogus fire, i hope the kids all R.I.P  and that pair have to endure a life of misery pity it will be in a cushy jail but at least the decent prisoners will give em hell.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 April 2013 21:12)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

unbelivable

wtf is going on !!!!!!!

scum!

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

didn't see this thread

till after I posted my thread, the only decent thing Mick Philpotts can do is top himself in prison.

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Just watched some

of the programme on BBC1!! The pair of them out doing karaoke 3 days later wearing stetsons! Yep they were grieving alright :upset:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I had to stop watching it

my blood ran cold, those poor kids dying like that. They really should do the only decent thing left to them, no suicide watch in prison let them do it but I doubt they have it in them, they'll continue in the same manner they led their scummy lives, demanding their 'rights'

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

child killers

doesn't get any worse in my book. what vile, self-focussed individuals. not one ounce of (genuine) remorse displayed. 

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

babyrocket

Your moral outrage might have been a bit more believable had you not been proudly sporting 'Fred West' as your avatar just a few days ago. :winkie:

The Philpotts are indeed 'scum' ...but when it comes to evil they can't hold a candle to Fred West - serial sex offender who murdered young women in cold blood over a period of many years.:mad: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

at least fred

west did the decent thing and topped himself, didnt think it would be long before the obese one poked his nose in, i have studiously avoided anything to do with replying to the buffoon over the last week or so simply because people might think its me being a twat, now we see who is baiting who you porcine idiot.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BR

'at least fred

west did the decent thing and topped himself'

Oh! - Well that makes everything ok then. What a decent chap! No wonder you wanted to have him as your avatar. :blink:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Pretty

sure that prison will not be an easy life for them. Generally if you kill a cop, rob a bank, etc you'll be fine but burn 6 kids to death and you'll find that those same bank robbers have the moral high ground.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

but you being an

infrequent tax payer that wouldnt matter to you now would it, as for avatars ill choose who and what ever i want, or do i have to ask you oh mighty one, just butt out you are niether needed nor wanted your opinion is all bullshit anyway so get back to your typing pool, and leave me well alone and i will endevour to keep away from you.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle