Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha boss predicts ‘exciting' season MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha boss predicts ‘exciting' season

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha boss predicts ‘exciting' season

Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis believes the 2013 MotoGP campaign, which kicks off in Qatar on Sunday night, will be provide more exciting and entertaining racing than last season. Excitement and anticipation ahead of the season opener at the floodlit Losail International Circuit in Doha has been building for weeks, with reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi and Repsol Honda duo...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 April 2013 10:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Cant

Wait for the season to start this weekend.  On paper it's going to be a good one.

And i cant wait for the wise words of Nostro,FATCRAP and co

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

yes

Hopefully this weekend will shed some light on where everyone stands...unless of course marquez goes bowling at the first corner...

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Just checked on motogp site, it's 23 hours 50 minutes and 36 seconds to go.. Reckon the yam guy is right..

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

vfr.... Don't we already know where everyone stands?

As evidenced by information from the MCN web warriors / former champions / racing engineers.

I see the threads going something like this:

If Dani wins; it's because the Honda is so superior to the woefully underdeveloped Yamaha's (because of Rossi's 2 yr sabatical) that even Imre Toth could beat everyone if he had a Honda.

If Marquez wins; it's because the Honda is the best bike and MM is either "dangerous" or "the new mesiah".

If Rossi wins; it's because Burgess corrected Yamaha's wayward ways or because Rossi is "the old mesiah".

If Lorenzo wins; it's because of his incredible pace and consistency or because he has the most "followers" on twitter.

If Dovi wins; well.... Dovi can't win because he has commited career suicide.

If Hayden wins; everyone else including Spies has crashed out or pulled over out of pity for an ex world champ adrift in the black hole of a "works" Ducati contract for.......... how many years???

If Cal or Alvaro wins; it's because somebody important fell off and they went balls out and didn't.

If Spies wins; it's because his mom made "Rasta Recipe" cupcakes and passed them around the garages after the warm up forcing his rivals to stop for a few bowls of frosties and some crisps.  

If Edwards wins; it's because the race was cancelled but he didn't realise and kept going because he thought he was back at Michelin tyre testing.

So there! Now that I have worked it all out what am I going to watch on telly all day Sunday? I guess there is the BSB opener? Go Kiyo!!!

Ciao Mama's!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Willie the season is seldom as simple as our friendly neighbourhood web warriors as casey showed last year the title is anything but done and dusted based on a few tests or even the first few races. Looks set to be a corker. I'll take one of those rasta cupcakes with coffee around 6 o'clock tomoz thank you.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

lol willie

That pretty much sums it up perfectly....no matter who wins there will be some a-hole saying ha ha i told you so! If its rossi then i will be that a-hole! Lol...im sure waaaaay too much importance will be placed on the value of winning the first race by the fans of said winner....unless its rossi. A win for him would make things very interesting for this season...I dont see rossi winning quatar though...dani,jorge,rossi is my pick for top 3. The real litmus test will be from race 3 onwards...I can tell you who wont win though...crutchlow,or any ducati. Crutchlow saying he wants to be closer to dani and jorge but excluding rossi is comical for so many reasons....

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

".... unless its rossi."

Do you ever read what you write you dickhead? You'd joyfully swallow his knob while to your credit you realise he's not that good without the advantages he's often had BUT... if he can get a win you'll gladly disregard any grown up opinions you might have previously formed and let the world know what a sad little pin dick you are.

Thank you vfr, a great analog for anyone who ever wanted to understand the thought process of a Flo fan.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

bobs butt massager

Your name sums it all up...try to say intelligent little boy. Your love of talking about polishing knobs sounds quite detaled...had a bit of experience at that have you? You are irrelevant

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle