Skip to content

Discuss This If money was no object – what new bike would you buy? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > If money was no object – what new bike would you buy?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

If money was no object – what new bike would you buy?

There are some tricked-up, expensive bikes available to buy, like the new Ducati 1199 Panigale R which has a £26,550 price tag. pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 April 2013 11:27)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamAustin

Jan 13

YamAustin says:

Multistrada 1200s

My dad managed to save up over the last 2 years to be able to afford a Multistrada 1200s '10 all tarted up with carbon. In my opinion the multistrada looks like one of the best all rounder bikes for touring or weekend rides and a great laugh !

and a KTM 690smc :P

Reply to this Topic
janboy

Apr 13

janboy says:

Full Factory YZR-M1

None of these do it for me even the Panigale as stunning as it is, so yeah a Full Factory YZR-M1 if money was no object of course sticking a number plate on the back might not look right but a least then I could ride it on the roads!!!! Failing that on the other side of the scale a Manx Norton pure class.

Reply to this Topic
specialsparky

Jan 10

billysollocks

Uncle Bunt... blimey that brought back memories!! As a little kid I saw one of those films they showed at the cinema before the main feature and it was all about Uncle Bunt and his engraving etc... some 35 odd years ago and it still leaves me speechless with admiration... ta for the flashback... and it'd be a Brough and a Vincent for me too for what it's worth...

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

as nice as new bikes are....

I would hunt for a Munch Mammoth, or a VanVeen OCR.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Move

I would move to a place where I could buy a Honda Forza 300i.

Reply to this Topic
paulfielding

Aug 02

paulfielding says:

Non of the above

These aren't money-no-object bikes. Expensive, yes...but not out of the realms of many bikers.

How about a...

Britten?

Cagiva 500 GP bike?

Honda 6?

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

Honda NSR500V4,HRC paintwork,'94 model,road legal of course.Oh,y-e-s...........................

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

@specialsparky, I wondered if it was just me who remembered Bunt's talents. On reflection, it would be nice to get him to lowride a Jota or 3C; the sound of a wrap around 3 into 1 exiting under the seat with a chopped down rear subframe.........oh dear, time to grab some tissues. Sorry 'bout that! 

Reply to this Topic
Discopoo

Sep 12

Discopoo says:

Give up work

Buy a nice workshop and fill it full of bikes of all types, I might even let my mate bring a Harley in?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices