Skip to content

HARLEY-DAVIDSON If you won a Harley Davidson would you... STREET BOB

You are in... Forums > HARLEY-DAVIDSON > STREET BOB > If you won a Harley Davidson would you...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ped Baker  says:

If you won a Harley Davidson would you...

Harley-Davidson is perhaps the most iconic brand in the biking world, but despite its popularity, you'll always find plenty of Harley haters. If you won a Harley, what would you do with it?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 April 2013 14:45)

Post a message in STREET BOB

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nowt wrong with a Hillbilly Jeep

I'd love one, she'd be a keeper :smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

Hardley Ableson

Rode one once, that was enough...... I would sell it. But then again, I wouldn't enter a competition to win one.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

the problem is

I wouldn't participate in a raffle that has a Harley in it, so, this survey is irrelevant to me. 

But if by chance someone said, here's a H-D for you.  I would say, how about the cash value and you can keep the this old pile of crap that is only sold to a bunch of hyper conformists, who have been brainwashed to think that they are paper rebels.  Excuse me as I rush to the bathroom to vomit...   

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Sell it and buy a decent bike

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Trade

If I won a Harley-Davidson, I would trade it in for a motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
stripple675

Aug 12

stripple675 says:

idid own a buell 1200 firebolt..which had Harley davidson on the tax disc.it was a hoot ! but a full blown Harley, I,m not sure about that..I might ride it first then decide.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Why did Buell call one of his bikes a Firebolt? He named it after one of Harry Potters broomsticks!!

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

I'd ride it

Straight down to the nearest Harley dealer.

Reply to this Topic
js70062

Jan 13

js70062 says:

poseurs bike - sell immediately

Sell it to some mug. Down here in Dorset there's no roads straight enough to ride it on anyway.

Not ridden one personally, but as far as I can tell they're very old fashioned, noisy yet very slow, expensive, heavy, and with all that chrome, they must be a pig to look after? The excuse that they are comfy for cruising... well, so are plenty of other bikes. My Pan European does that and I don't look like the guy out of the village people riding it.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Sell, sell, sell.......

Yes, afraid so, i'd sell the Harley for as much as i could possibly get, save some of the money and maybe buy a good low mileage, cheapish, second hand bike.

Times they are a hard now, don't ya know.......

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices