Skip to content

HARLEY-DAVIDSON If you won a Harley Davidson would you... STREET BOB

You are in... Forums > HARLEY-DAVIDSON > STREET BOB > If you won a Harley Davidson would you...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Ped Baker  says:

If you won a Harley Davidson would you...

Harley-Davidson is perhaps the most iconic brand in the biking world, but despite its popularity, you'll always find plenty of Harley haters. If you won a Harley, what would you do with it?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 April 2013 14:45)

Post a message in STREET BOB

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

is70062

Dorset is Riddled with Roman roads which were nearly always ermmmmm....Straight, I think you will find that these roads were built for Harley Davidson's V Twin chariot's.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"My Pan European does that and I don't look like the guy out of the village people riding it" 

You're joshing right :unsure:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wings1372

Aug 02

wings1372 says:

Sell Sell sell

I'd sell it as Harleys are not my kind of bike. I'd like the new Ducati Hypermotard 800 though, if I won one of those it would be a keeper!!

Reply to this Topic
occytherp

Jul 05

occytherp says:

no way jose

I would rather walk than ride "a hog". Went to a Harley dealer once and there was some kind of party on, a load of sad bastards with cowboy leathers and fake Hells Angel patches. I felt like I had walked into the Blue Oyster Bar from Police Academy.

Reply to this Topic
burningbush

Jul 09

burningbush says:

Weep

I'd weep, wail and grind my teeth, before asking it to be dropped off at the local Harley dealership for a commission sale.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

One option is missing, try it and sell it. I just don't like the culture and marketing attached to the brand. To me it's just cheesy. People dressing like pirates and not saluting other bikers...I'm sure their engines are really fun, but all the rest around it, I can live without.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

I'd find out

who entered me for the competion?

Then sue them:mad:

Reply to this Topic
ax1464

Nov 08

ax1464 says:

"I would rather walk than ride a ...". That's the exact kind of attitude of so many H-D riders that makes me not want to own one. I have nothing against the bikes themselves (aside from just not being my "style"), but the arrogant, "Get a real bike", "If it ain't a Harley it aint $#!+", "Real men ride Harleys", attitude is something I wouldn't want to be associated with. ALL motorcycles are fun to ride. If you're too "cool" to have fun on any bike you're just a poser.

Reply to this Topic
Room101

Oct 12

Room101 says:

I'd love to win one ...

Harley - - > ebay - - > HP4

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

If I was to win one, I'd keep it, who wouldn't keep a free bike?  It's not compulsory to act like the stereotypical Harley rider, I'd still be little old me, bumbling along in my own little world and dipping the occasional toe into the vast sea of reality. Life's far too short to keep hating others, apart from my ex, who is an evil witch and should be burned at the stake.

Ah, nurse, you have the large syringe and that look in your eye again. Is it time for my enema?  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices