Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden: No doubt Ducati can deliver MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden: No doubt Ducati can deliver

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden: No doubt Ducati can deliver

Throughout a turbulent recent history at Ducati, one thing that has not been shaken is Nicky Hayden’s unrivalled optimism. The popular Kentucky rider's optimisim certainly showed no sign of fading under the Losail International Circuit floodlights in Qatar tonight as Hayden spoke of Ducati’s bid to slash the performance gap to rivals Honda and Yamaha ahead of the 2013 season opener...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 April 2013 16:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Sisterrat you stink of sheep with nothing to do but come on MCN making new accounts how is your mate Spotty gonna do on the works Duke. Why don't you just go feck yourself and get lost from here. The only joke is you no one likes you how about you make a visit to the shrinks office that's where clowns like you need to go in other words a lunatic asylum.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

happy rat

wow you sure hate spies! what happen his mom turn you down?

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Nicky Hayden? No! Doubt Ducati can deliver.

That's how the title should read. I think it was a typo Mr Birt.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

Wrong Hayden Wrong

Ducati can't deliver!!! we seen it all. only the lucky 2007 bridgestone tyre championschip. If it go's better its because AUDI did it! dont forget that!! duc only would have never been able to provide an good bike. i think its a big shame because after AUDI bought it all the brand shoul;d race with 4 rings on the side fairing

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It's an Italian Ducati through and through

well except for the chassis which may be fabricated in either England or Switzerland!

The vast majority of Corse remains unchanged. Yeah O.K Preziosi  was made the fall guy by Rossi's failure, but aside from his replacement by Gobmeier little else has changed. Ducati is an autonomous branch of the Audi / VW group. There's very little a bunch of car guys can teach a pedigree motorcycle GP team. Audi have engineering resource to draw upon primarily, not design.

Corse hit rock bottom with the disastrous Rossi years. The only way is up from here. Although I continue to doubt Hayden being the man for that. Dovi, much more likely to lead the way.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

El Dibs is right.

Haha... pleae Nostro make me laugh some more.  El Diablo hit it on the head (again).  Another Italian selling italian bikes and two Americans selling well.... Italian bikes in the biggest market on the planet.  Show me your passport, sir - that'll do nicely. 

Why exactly didn't Corse attend the COTA test following the re-shuffle and new engineering approach? Ah yes... "not worth the time & effort".  OK - well wonder if Gobby will have the same response on April 21st about 4pm (EST). 

p.s. WWB is also correct. 

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

ElDiablo you might like to slag off old Nostro, that's OK he can take it, and secretly I think he likes it and gets a nice big fattie.

It was Shawn who said the USA is Ducati's biggest market, and he's right. Makes sense for them to have two Seppos on board.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahelliott/2012/01/20/ducati-up-43-percent-as-north-america-becomes-its-top-market/

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

Hayden

I feel like Nicky is a wasted talent on a bad bike.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices