Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi motivated to reach Lorenzo and Pedrosa level MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi motivated to reach Lorenzo and Pedrosa level

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi motivated to reach Lorenzo and Pedrosa level

Valentino Rossi reckons the challenge to once again battle Spanish duo Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa for victories in MotoGP is one of his big motivations in 2013. One of the intriguing aspects of this weekend’s first race in Qatar will be to see Rossi’s potential now he is back on a factory Yamaha YZR-M1 in an attempt to recapture former...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 April 2013 16:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ho, ho, ho little 46'ers

Once more the man himself is WAAAY more realistic than you lot. As Nostro has been banging on for nigh on three years now the world nr.6 knows he has to raise his game to compete with the Aliens who have moved the goal posts further away from him.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

faces

lorenzo and pedrosa dont look to happy there! any predicyions nostro?

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

All we know that Lorenzo and Pedrosa is over Rossi.He's too old to repeat his performance.I think he will not win this year and he will start phychological war with Lorenzo to force him in mistakes, like Biaggi.The new blood in motogp will win him.This will make him angry and start dengerous moves in the races and nobody can punish him  because is Vale and , like saint cow , nobody could say something bad for him.Its time to go home he and all the 46' ers will stop see races, because they are Rossi fans not race fans.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I'm with you Nostro, I reckon Rossi will be a bigger threat than most give him credit for.. Your being over subtle if it's deliberate.

Reply to this Topic
maculopathy

Mar 10

maculopathy says:

glm7354

what ? are you pissed ? that doesn't make sense - as long as we get a season of great racing then all good, you chimps should keep your "hates" to yourselves

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Oh dear glm7354

another one, Rossi's campaign has already started, a couple of glum looking Spaniards tells you that.  

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

roland baaaaaa rat

give it a resyour like a broken record that wont stop playing, ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba did i say er baaaaa.

jorge for the title closly followed by a one very faster cal crutchlow. ahem, british born and bred,

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

mcn photo flop

rossi in last years colours, doh!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

A Rossi Year?

No doubt Rossi can do the bizzo - but don't expect a win at Qatar. He was never that great on the night circuit, though he did win there once. He'll probably bomb at Austin, as he has difficulty with new tracks (except he won first time out at Indie). He is also sh.te at tracks he doesn't like (altho' he's won at Laguna). Oh dear, I seem to have shot my own argument down!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

fog

sister rat isn't benny the rev. But I do know who it is y'all

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN