Skip to content

General Bloody women who can't hold their booze General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Bloody women who can't hold their booze

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Bloody women who can't hold their booze

so we're in the Heartbreak --- "you're not having another pint are you" she says. "Yes I am" I says.

She was a pain in the arse to get home, felt pissed when she got home, has been all over the shop since we got home, "I can't understand why I'm so pissed" she says --- It's cos she necked three BFO Carla sized glasses of vino tinto the daft bint ! now I've got to keep a puke watch on her no feckin way she's going to Benidorm by bus with her mate tomorrow leaving me in peace to have a ride out :wacko:

Feckin women :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 April 2013 23:13)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Well !

she's up and out to Benidorm feeling a little brittle but a damn sight better than I would be after getting that pissed so I'm off out on the Triumph jacket hunting after paying its Suma bill :sunglasses: 

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Ex wife

Used to always throw up after drinking too much. Last time she'd gone to bed, when I went up, she's laid on top of covers, sick all over her face and hair, bedding, walls. The room stunk, so had to do the right thing, shut the door quietly and went downstairs to sleep on the sofa.  Boy did I get it next morning, though I got out of cleaning her up.  :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

She feckin snored

all night, I got up twice for a puke check, uncrossed her legs   moved her off her back and she never knew a thing !

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

hey rog

when you uncrossed her legs , did you have a sly peek ????

or is that just me being the sick puppy that i am ??? lol

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

No weasel

she was farting as well --- I did think about it though :wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

well considering

she was farting aswell , best not to lift up the nightie then ay ?? lol

glad ya thought about it though i was begining to think it was just me !!! :shock::shock::shock:

( not your missus rog ) , aw fugg ya know what i mean :wink:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Dirty bugger

I could have got away with anything last night :laugh::laugh::laugh: I bet she gets home and goes for a kip,  she was hanging out of her arse when she went off earlier, her own bleeding fault AND she came out with the age old --- "my drinks must have been spiked" not the first time she's tried that one :wink: first time was in Camborne's Berkley Centre when she lost her cloakroom ticket and kicked off, my mate Barry was on the door and was close to booting her out ! we found the 'lost' ticket --- in her purse :lol::lol::lol:

Great innit revenge for the times I've had an earful after an night out :smile

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

' spiked drinks '

not that old chestnut ??? , no darling its due to the fact that you had too many large ones ..

but tis easier on our ears if we keep a dignified silence ( till were out of ear / eye shot  then pish our selves laughing )

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Exactly !

don't say a word, smile smugly, wait till she's dropping of and ----YES ! you're pissed you fecker and I've not said anything at all like --- "look at the state of you you're not sleeping with me tonight and don't you dare be sick"

AND " if you ARE sick you make sure you make it to the bathroom AND you clean up after yourself" how many times did I hear that and never made a mess not one bit. :smile I wish she had thrown up last night :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

At least

Us women don't take a piss in the wardrobe when inebriated :tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN