Skip to content

Discuss This Prescott Bike Festival This Sunday General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Prescott Bike Festival This Sunday

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Rich Newland  says:

Prescott Bike Festival This Sunday

The annual Prescott Bike Festival takes place this Sunday, 7th April, and promises to be an action packed day out for all the family, whilst supporting the National Association of Bloodbikes charity. The third annual event is the biggest yet, with more bike manufacturers and bike clubs involved, plus a large display of historic, modern and race bikes on display in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 April 2013 10:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

Apparently

The Prescott Bike Festival does not involve John Prescott riding mini-motos....frankly livid about this.....

Reply to this Topic
Robell

Aug 02

Robell says:

"free side stand puck provided"

Great event, but I hope some thought has gone into bike parking, after last year.

Space might be limited, but expecting bikes to park in a muddy swamp really isn't adequate.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Looked up Bloodbikes website on the internet a few months ago and sent them an E mail offering my services but never got a reply. Must have too many supporters.

Reply to this Topic
jenros

Jun 10

jenros says:

yeah,strongly agree with the comment about parking in tha poxy mud bound,long grass meadow of a so called car park,,,,,the entrance was all to pot,,,should have been the other way around,enter at the top an exit at the bottom,,trying to travel up hill in a muddy field up hill!!!,,,,,ffs.

Reply to this Topic
Room101

Oct 12

Room101 says:

joke parking

It's because of the joke swamp parking last year (I saw loads of bike go down) that I went to Brands yesterday for the BSB. Until Prescott have hardstanding or move the event to summer they can forget it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices