Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

The Annual Trip To The Bike Docs

Good mornin all

Got the Big R booked in for her MOT in less than 2hrs so it looks like new rear tyre and a service will be added to that little bill...:wacko:

Unfortunetly she is goin up for sale as i need to hang ma leathers up for abit :upset::upset: (probs sell em aswell) but the fresh ticket and new boots should make her sell abit quicker

Never mind worse things appen at sea :mellow:

Attached images:

1. New Love  
  2. R1  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 April 2013 11:17)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

yesterday

I am putting off mot til may as bandit ran out at midnight, kinda forgot as was working on mrs b's crappy clio..got me reet peed off.  had to chop off top suspension mount resulting in new strut and coil spring, went to put spring on and spring compressors snapped.  luckily have a good local garage and they are compressing spring for me, as they do all my mots.

sorry to hear people giving up bikes, my bandit will be on road in may until october and zzr maybe the odd spinout once she is legal mot n tax.  Working outside on the car yesterday and it was blumin freezing...so am spending time with family today..once garage calls to say strut is all complete, three bolts and car is ready for retest..(free)..oh and my workshop doors got blown off hinges yesterday...:mad:

Reply to this Topic
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

Good news

Biked passed and cleared for active duty...... Bring on the sunshiiiiiiii .

Bollocks am sellin it ain't i :upset::upset:

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

Blade MOT'd this morning

ZX12R due soon then sell it. It's been fun, but I need to keep my licence and I'm fed up with the vacuum being drawn in my bank account every time I give some beans (which is quite often).

Reply to this Topic
Perki6

Aug 10

Perki6 says:

MOT

My Daytona in for its first MOT tomorrow. Had new tyres on Michelin pilot power, just had a check round today - battery needed charging, i been keeping it in house over winter, got bike running. Check bits and bobs - horn not working so cleaned that up works now. And front brake made the light flicker but not stay on just moved the wires a bit and works now. And removed battery again just in case going to be cold tonight :unsure:. It should pass hopefully. 

I have got a screw rounded off on front mudguard which i cant get off though :mad: cant get anything on it to turn it, tried pliers and mole grips might have to drill it out,  any ideas ?

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

rusty bolts..etc

dremmel/grinder..i dont waste time any more farting about with rusted bolts, quicker and easier to get the thing off and get it to the workshop with vice..couldnt compress a spring for her indoors/bill payer so garage sorted it for a few beers...why cant they all be like that!

clio 2 knackered spring/strut due to pot holes (yes they a right bitch to change!) 21mm impact wrench, 18mm socket and ring spanner required..(with lots of swearing...if the top mount is seized on..:huh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. IMG_0746  
  2. IMG_0747  
Reply to this Topic
mickster1

Jun 08

mickster1 says:

hi DT shame you have to sell her fella as she's a good un
maybe if it was in lava red i could be tempted even if its in scotland but never mind mate lets hope its only short term eh
mick

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices