Skip to content

Discuss This Crutchlow a title dark horse, say Rossi and Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Crutchlow a title dark horse, say Rossi and Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Crutchlow a title dark horse, say Rossi and Lorenzo

Cal Crutchlow’s outstanding early 2013 performances mean the British rider can be a dark horse for this year's MotoGP world championship. That’s the view of factory Yamaha duo Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi, who were split by the Monster Tech 3 satellite rider in the top three in tonight’s opening practice session in Qatar. Crutchlow finished the opening 45-minute practice in second...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 April 2013 22:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Yep, Dani....

Will be there at the front end of the grid for the start and also at the end of the race. He's wearing his slippers at the moment, creeping up slowly and quietly, but he'll be there.......

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Mornin' Bob

Even toilet cleaners do a useful job !!!   hahaha!        As I'm in the mood - Neil Spalding - technical guru and author of the book MotoGP Technology said the same thing in the Eurosport commentary on Saturday - you probably have different commentators in Aus.

Anyway things are shaping up for a good season -  bring on the Gladiators.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

So Saturn

Let me understand this correctly

If you get a snippet from 'your insider' it's factually correct. If other insiders or pundits (such as Spalding) who are acknowledged experts in their field reveal snippets, it's hearsay and not to be believed? (although I take some of Spalding's utterings with a pinch of salt)

How does that work then?

If you'd said your insider was Buell, who is in Qatar at the moment, it would have made perfect sense....  But he'll be too busy at the back of Rossi's garage eating corporate lunches of ravioli with 46 embossed onto each square.

Benny  -  yes, 0.001, typo on my part.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Oh Saturn... cheers!

You just made me smile..... Re: "Bladders". Bladders you say???

Neil Spalding "Technical Guru"..........  former semi self appointed riders rep for the European Supermono championship. In the WSBK paddock in the first half of the nineties he was fondly reffered to as "Bladders" as he spent as much time as possible blowing hot air up Flammini's arse, making himself feel important, and not getting a lot accomplished. Eventually all the face time and bullshitting has got him a pretty good gig. Whenever Moody and Ryder refer to him as "Spalders" I just think there are a few hundred people who only hear "Bladders" coming out of the telly.

I must say though he is not a bad chap and serves a very useful role on Eurosport since they lost Randy Mamola from the pit lane. Ole Bladders was a useless rider but he regularly admits to that on air.

Roll on Sunday, Moto GP, Toby and Jules with a side of Bladders. :lol:

Caio Mama's !!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bulto

Put your own spin on my words if you like - that's not actually what I said.  Oh! and in case you didn't get it the toilet cleaner jibe was a joke !!!

WilleW.   ..... glad I made you smile .... to much bile, shite and animosity on here.   Oh!  and shame Randy was dropped from the team.  

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Calm down dear

Only a bit of fun

Didn't realise Buell doubled up as a toilet cleaner on his away days with the paddock

Reply to this Topic
joshvesey

Nov 10

joshvesey says:

You lot

Everytime I come on this website, all the comments on every article are by the same few that seem to just fill it with argumentative crap. Bitching about nothing it's pathetic. Half the shit that type is irrelavant to the article you are 'commenting' on. Grow up and kiss and make up you bunch of girls lol.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices