Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez tops final practice, Smith makes Q2 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez tops final practice, Smith makes Q2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez tops final practice, Smith makes Q2

Repsol Honda rookie Marc Marquez topped the Friday evening free practice session at the Losail circuit as the top ten riders for the Q2 qualifying session were decided. Marquez beat fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo to the top spot by just 0.001s after the reigning world champion again took the top spot from Cal Crutchlow. Factory Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi set the fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 April 2013 20:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

last lap

what a last lap by marquez the way he got onto the back straight on one wheel and still took the top spot, barring a major mess up he should be up there with the rest on sunday, good results for cal too.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Ducati

I don`t know if its the lights or what, but the bloomin` things are all over the place and look really scary things.

Like riding a bucking bronco.
Good luck Dovi, Nicky and all, hope things get better. 

Dani looks off colour. 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

last lap

what a last lap by marquez the way he got onto the back straight on one wheel and still took the top spot, barring a major mess up he should be up there with the rest on sunday, good results for cal too.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dovi

gotta say he looks more at home on it than rossi did but i could be wrong, long race and id say hayden will be top ducati.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Broncos?

Not just the Ducatis, although Dovi was riding nicely, the Repsols don't exactly look smooth either. Lorenzo looked on rails, more to come from him when it really matters I'd guess.

Like this new qualifying format  -  more action.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

To bad Ianone didn't get in the top 10 but im still confident! MM his ridding style is jus't unbeleivable. I wonder how he can do that on race distance? Ride of the day? It's gotta be Dovi, verry impressive. The 04 on his fairing looks pretty cool as well. I read on the Dutch motorcycle forum that Ducati is running Showa front forks. A simple solution for a big problem?

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

doubt it carlos

Come the race they will still have their problems.
Dovi has already said so but still a great effort.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hats off to the Ducati guys here I am no fan of the Ducati but I hope they come up with something here.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Would be weird though? Ducati running Jap Suspension to sort out front end problems? Can't be true

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

best bike

again rossi manages to find himself on the besr bike in the paddock doesnt matter when you are outclassed by your teamate though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices