Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi rues mistake and traffic in qualifying MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi rues mistake and traffic in qualifying

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi rues mistake and traffic in qualifying

Valentino Rossi’s bid for a first Yamaha podium since the end of 2010 will commence from a lowly seventh on the grid after the Italian experienced an eventful qualifying session in Qatar last night. Competing in the new 15-minute sprint session to decide places for the top 12 grid positions, Rossi could only finish seventh fastest with a best lap of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 11:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

only about 20 years hedgey

Hedgey, the reason I asked if casey had set pole on that particular lap was because he didnt. Its considerably easier to come back from a blocked lap when you have time to put other laps in, inunder the new system rossi didnt have a chance to go for another attempt. Never mind though. Ii'm sure rossi has no idea what it takes to be number 1,1, after all its not like hes ever been there before

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

Bultoboy

My point is you seem to be making out that he is making an excuse or a liar and you seem to think you know better.
Why would he make an excuse or tell a lie?
Was Marquez making an excuse as well?
Dani will hammer them both anyway whether they are excuses or not but I feel they talk with honesty.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Bulto Rossi has gone faster in warm up on his race set up than in the 'miss timed' qualifying, that would suggest you are the clueless old bugger you try not to be...

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Hugelean - read this from my earlier comment at the start of this topic

I'm pretty sure he'll be higher than that in the race

Panny  -  read this from my last reply to you

The rest of what I said was a bit of irony based upon what a few on here would be jamming this topic with if Stoner's name appeared in place of Rossi's in this article

Jeesh - and you two call me clueless...

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

clueless?

No but you certainly come out with some crap at times.:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Yeehaaaaaa

Not long now before all our questions are answered

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

past it?

Ok so its not a win, but itll do. Its a good job hes a rubbish old hasbeen isnt it! Otherwise there may have been some consternation

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Love him or hate him he is a proper racer, thank you Rossi for giving us yet another good race :-)

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Can't stop

Some one txt Rossi 7 nuff said !!! Lol and all along all the real motorcycle racers! New the Great Valentino Rossi Would show why he is the G.A.O.T And 9 Times champ!!!

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Can't stop

Some one txt Rossi 7 nuff said !!! Lol and all along all the real motorcycle racers! New the Great Valentino Rossi Would show why he is the G.A.O.T And 9 Times champ!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices