Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from shock front row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from shock front row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from shock front row

Jorge Lorenzo might have snatched the first pole position of 2013 out of the grasp of British rider Cal Crutchlow, but performance of the night in a new qualifying format went to factory Ducati rider Andrea Dovizioso. The Italian came within 0.009s of pulling off a major upset to finish fourth and just off the front row at the Losail International...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 11:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Great effort by Dovi to out qualify Rossi but I am not sure if the Ducati has the full race pace to match the Yamaha and Honda though I guess time will tell the time to judge the Duke is when it comes to the European rounds.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Dovi talking down his chances - very clever move. Class.

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

Quick

Just think what he could do if he was allowed to use Ducati tyres instead of Yamaha tyres.

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

yamaha tyres

There was me thinking thatbthe tyres were changed last year to help the duke? Or so we heard over and over! Damn fine brain out lap by dovi

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

fair play to dovi great lap but i think the new quali set up has helped him here 1 great lap which his was can secure u a top grid spot.with the old set up i dnt think he gets so high.i also think we are now starting to see audis influence come through with developing the bike perfecting it bit by bit rather than trying to do it all in 1 go.still cant see it happening for him in the race though

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

I'll put my hands up and admit that I had no idea Dovi could have done that....absolutely no way. Fair play to him and I hope he does well....he sure as hell deserves it for taking on the Duke after the last few years.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

dovi is having to use his number 2 bike in the race after main bike fails in warm up

engine fault apparently

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

Nostro and you other mugs Rossi ha ha ha how I fucking laughed at the man everyone said was over. He will be world champ this year. Dovi 25 seconds behind winner I can't stop laughing

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Better than the 30 odd seconds of last year though wasn't it

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

not so bultoboy

Hayden finished 28 secs behind the leader last year.
Now do you see what I was saying earlier about Ducati?
And it seems Rossi was being honest .RIGHT.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices