Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow predicts tough fight to score third podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow predicts tough fight to score third podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow predicts tough fight to score third podium

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes it will be tough for him to score the third MotoGP podium of his career in tonight’s opening race of 2013 in Qatar. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider will start from the front row of the grid for the floodlit season opener after he finished the new 15-minute qualifying format in second position behind...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 11:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Cal..

..talking down his chances - very clever move. Class.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

CH

Class

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Cal?

"I’m not expected to be on the podium and there are six guys that can be in the fight for it.”

There he goes... dismissing Rossi again!... the nerve!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Nothing to do with class, he's just realistic about his chances and most of all that he hasn't yet proven he can do it. Maybe he needs to show more confidence, who knows?

I'd be more than happy to see him make the step.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

cal is over acting

Again...he has been doing fast one off laps and is enjoying the attention; but now he doesnt want the pressure." im sure yamaha would have been happy if they have 2 factory bikes ahead of me". Its stupid to say on one hand "i can run at the front" and dismiss rossi by saying their are six riders when rossi qualified 7th...then on the other hand say " im not supposed to be here and so wont be disappointed... You cant have it both ways cal. You dont get to shoot your mouth off by saying how fast and competitive you are then say if i choke you cant blame me cuz im not expected to be here. If he said something like"wow i cant believe it...im going to give it my all...then he wouldnt be a chump if he failed to get a podium. As it is if hes not on the podium tonight he is a failure; cuz hes talking about the fast guys as "us", and rossi as "the others"...I hope for 1 that rossi gets a great start and passes cal at first corner first lap....but im biased...and i dont care. Go rossi put it on the podium....go dani win the race

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Cal ...

... talking down his chances on the 2012 championship winning machine? Why?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Benny?

"talking down his chances on the 2012 championship winning machine? Why? "

... 'cos last time I looked it's 2013... :blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Because Hedgey ...

... it's the very first race of 2013 and Yamaha still can't decide if the 2013 bike is better. It's Crutchlow's best opportunity on near enough equal equipment because after Qatar, Yamaha decide which way to go. Rossi prefers the older frame but Lorenzo set his fastest times on the new one. Crutchlow's second on the grid and perfectly placed to make a bid for glory. I hope he seizes the day.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

to the morons who cant read he actualy said a good 6 OR 7 riders not just 6 and even if he said 6 why would that mean the top 6 on the grid u morons.maybe he should name the riders he means next time just for all you small minded fucks out there who start crying if he doesnt mention rossi by name

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

OK Rev...

So you're saying Yamaha have put JL on what they think could be a worse bike but has qualified on pole?... & Rossi who's running the old frame is back on the 3rd row?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices