Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow predicts tough fight to score third podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow predicts tough fight to score third podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow predicts tough fight to score third podium

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes it will be tough for him to score the third MotoGP podium of his career in tonight’s opening race of 2013 in Qatar. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider will start from the front row of the grid for the floodlit season opener after he finished the new 15-minute qualifying format in second position behind...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 11:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

ambition outweighing talent

You should put that on a hook, and drop it over the side of a boat

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Haha Stonered

Eat your words one muppet

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Good race.....

...... Jorge was brilliant and faultless. Well done to Cal as well, showing the big boys he can keep up and Dovi!! What a first half of the race he had!

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

stonered

hey mate come around now and let's have a laugh together. Idiot! Idiot you and all the other idiots who've kept on puking shite for the last 2 and a half years. I wonder what your reasons are gonna be now to rationalize the fact that that guy came second today. Fuack you hahahahahaha

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Slit.....

... He came second because he was on the best bike and the best bloke was first. Simples!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

hey bulto

Kind of looks like I know what im talking about now eh lad? Rossi remembered and did what very few can... 7th to second. Cal and dovi did what I expected as well...fade away to their rightful places. Gee dovi finishing 7th...ducati is lucky to have him as he really turned their fortunes around....the ducati is awesome and rossi is shit...oh wait...ducati finished same as last year with a different rider, and their shit rider beat 2of 3 aliens and one non alien who thinks 2 podiums make him an alien...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA suck it loser.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Loser?

How am I a loser? Jesus, the childishness of you yellow idiots knows no bounds, they're all out on the other thread. And you wonder what the cause of antagonism is on forums. Just go read the shite that's been spouted on the race report topic. Mind you, you come pretty close yourself with that rant in the latter half of your post.

So Rossi is the only one that can overtake is he? Do you think if Lorenzo had fluffed his start and ended up back in 7th, he'd have stayed there?

Back to the point, to put it in a nutshell, no, you don't have any frigging idea what Cal was thinking or whether Rossi was 'feeling his way in'. I'll tell you why - because mind reading is not something that's possible.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

bigbashbonanza

agreed, that's why VR is the champ he is, best rider on best bike for all those years, simples!

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Its nice to see you comparing rossi to lorenzo bulto as thats a proper comparison...funny how the last couple of years you forgot that and joined the wanker brigade that claimed ducati had a great bike and rossi just wasnt good. I didnt see anyone else go fom 7th to 2nd back to 7th back to second, so ya rossi is one of only a few that can pass...comparing rossi to the quality of the race winner is a compliment , though you tried to make it an insult...shows what a bandwagon backpeddler you are....always trying to be on the popular side...now its no big deal as rossis on the best bike whereas before you were saying the duke was fine and rossi was shit. Also I believe you were spouting nonsense about cal whipping rossi...races are the only thing that counts as rossi but not you....knows.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

vfr

you know the score where as bultoboy only thinks he knows.
Dani will fight back.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices