General Nob head General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Nob head

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Nob head

To the Nob head on his fairy coloured naked sports bike who gave me the wan*ker sign, fu*k you and grow up.

Riding through Wigan near Standish a kid (has to be) on a big naked sports bike saw me on the Wing coming towards him and promptly gave me the sign. 

These A/Hs need to remember we are all bikers together and through age, health, financial or whatever reasons we ride bikes that suit us, and sometimes we aspire to getting a bigger, better bike whilst we ride what we can.

When this dick head grows up, grows some pubic hairs and starts shaving he may realize that when he is in a heap or broken down at the side of the road it might be this wan*ker on the Wing that will stop to assist him.

My son would like to meet this boy so he can put him across his knee and spank his arse.

Great ride again today ending at the top barn Rivington. 100s of  bikes, including sports, cruisers, scooters, trikes, and some stuff from mad max, but ALL bikers.:tongue:

Happy biking and keep it safe.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 15:17)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mickly

Dec 02

Mickly says:

Then Again

He might actually know you.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mickly

Btw there were loads of scooters around our way today, I took great pleasure in nodding to them all while passing on the triple, there was a 'mixed' reaction, kinda shows that the m/c community is the same as any other, some are tossers, some have a sense of humour.:smile

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I reckon....

The GoldWing is one of the finest Bikes ever made, with it's ultimate comfort ,smoothness, and creature comforts. Much respect to anyone who owns and enjoys riding one.................... ya furkin wanker:shock::winkie:....only joking:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

never said

I never said i wasn't a wan*er but nob head dosn't know.:laugh:

Vulc, i am only a few years behind you AND the Wing can pick it's skirt up and move along a bit (can't get the shoulder on the black top now, or is that elbow:biggrin:) Been there done that. You did well getting up to 80 on the 332, must have been near Villajoyosa.
Snev, the Wing wasn't my choice, i was told to buy it by the Royal Bank of Wife. I would have preferred a Hayabusa or Blade (only kidding):ph43r: But i have grown to like it, it's an ok bike for a pensioner (nearly)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

bob

good choice mate... Busa's make you throw up when viewed from behind...not that I would Know mind....:mellow:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

bob

you really should get yer name on that wing, i was at rivi this afternoon, after a run over the wirral, via crosby,formby, southport then new brighton, out of liverpool via switch island through maghull down towards parbold up the hill across j27 M6 and down through wigan via wellyhole and hindley a good few bikes about all over the place,southport especially, surprised how many were actually at rivi today,and quite few silly bastards on silly bikes doing silly things, like the prick on the xjr who hit the banking on the back road down towards the resovoir at belmont, gashed ankle and bent bike, could have been worse he missed a car head on by inches.ill make a point of asking every wing owner if they are bob next time i go to rivi.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

matey sounds a bit

of a saddo, we all have different tastes in bikes, but i've never understood why some 'groups' deride others....who f'ing cares who rides what at the end of the day.....:mellow:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Babyrocket

Babyrocket, there was a few Wings there today, some old some new. I was there from about 1.30. I rode to Southport first (from Bolton), had a cuppa then long way to Rivi. Must have been a case of effing hell the weather is acceptable let's all get on our bikes and go to Rivi. Loved it.

Yes some kids showing off, they will learn, usually the hard expensive way.
If you see a new white wing there there is a good chance it could be mine.
Keep safe

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Happy to say

most bike riders are still O.K.

I was stopped at the side of the road, waiting to be found after getting lost (again) and eight bikers stopped to check I wasn't in trouble, Really kind of them as I gave them all a smile and a thumbs up to say I was fine, and still each of them stopped.

And if it was any of you, a big thank you. Nice to know some of us still look out for each other.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Just a thought...

Maybe he thought you were a copper, but your fluorescent markings had fallen off? :ph43r::blink:

Don't worry - he was obviously a tw@t.  Pity you weren't quick enough to respond in kind. :lol:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I once rode an Interstate.....

and mighty  impressed I was......:shock:.....Bloody smooth and comfy......:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices