Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Espargaro beats Redding to Moto2 win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Espargaro beats Redding to Moto2 win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Espargaro beats Redding to Moto2 win

2012 Moto2 runner up Pol Espargaro kicked off 2013 in style with victory in Qatar after a race long battle with Brit Scott Redding. It was Takaaki Nakagami who took the lead early in the race, but the Japanese rider was unable to hold off Redding and Espargaro midway through the race. Redding took the lead with 15 laps remaining and held...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 19:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

V-Max - don't go there because you present nothing but more 'fat-boy' excuses. Redding rode brilliantly - but was beaten. Why?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Improvement

from Scott this season, he's a bit smoother and did take it to the best rider in Moto2, Pol is a tough act to beat, but Scott gave his best.

Reply to this Topic
DJSP2ROCKS

Feb 09

DJSP2ROCKS says:

What an amazing first round! This really could be the best for a long while! I thought Scott rode a brilliant race, the history books will show he lost out by 0.8 but it was plain to see he settled for 2nd coming up to the last corner following a final attempt at passing Espargaro. Someone's gotta win and this time it didn't go Scotts way but I'm sure he'll win some (and lose some!)

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Benny

No fat boy excuses at all, Espargaro's only move on Scott was the slipstream down the straight to make turn one first as he knew he couldn't block pass on a one line dirty track himself. Scott couldn't do the same, saw it with my own eyes. How tall is Scott now, about six two isn't it ? same as myself and I only just fit on my CB1300 X4, feet drag the ground on roundabouts so what it would be like on a little 600 I don't know.

I know that Simoncelli had the same disadvantge but he rode very recklessly to overcome it, I don't expect Scott to do the same. Ducati should take a look at his effort at Qatar and realise they signed the wrong rookie, and I'm not just crowing for my home boy either, I rate Scott very highly, he needs motogp power.

Reply to this Topic
YPM47

Jan 13

YPM47 says:

from the speed trap both Pol and Scott were way down 1st. De angelis - 284.5 17th Pol - 278.7 26th Scott -276.8

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices