Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Sister rat

Never been in a fan group ,i just love bike racing, IMHO if believe Lorenzo will take some stopping. If you checked by posts over the years ive said afew times i think he's the most complete rider out there, at this moment in time. Nice to see Dovi making it fly for the first quarter of the race too, Til the Ducati ate its tyres as normal.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

princeofrepsol

hey princess,I wonder why those idiots at yam gave the ride to the lucky rider who always happens to have all the stars aligned and not to you or somebody else? VR's a lucky fella innit, ah! so unfair, they gave him the ride just because he is famous and attracts sponsor. Wait, why did he become famous in the first place? Ah yeah, I remember, again, the stars ALWAYS aligned in his favour (enough to collect9 WC, 105 wins, 177 podiums, 59 poles). Damn, I don't think there can't be anyone luckier than VR on earth, or anyone more idiot than you.

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

Ha ha ha nostro you cock. How I laughed. 25 secs behind winner was dovi. I can't stop laughing. I said Rossi would be world champ and I will say it again. The best ever just got better

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Fair play - that was a pretty sensational ride by Rossi. I didn't think he still had it in him but to go from 7th to 2nd in a field of that quality was brilliant. Marquez was stunning and a very good effort from Crutchlow. Disappointing from Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

I WONDER!!!

I sometimes wonder if LOSERENZO gets all updated parts before Rossi?? How is possible for Cal to lead the charts during practice and free practice etc.... and then all of sudden suck big time during race pace??.... and then out of the blues LOSERENZO just pulls away by 2 or 3 seconds by 3rd or 4th lap??? sometimes it just dose not make sence at alllll.....

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Benny

The reason ive always had respect for you , is your a honest guy who will stand up for his beliefs and hold his hand up if proven wrong . Big respect fella. Dovi did ok ,The Ducati has got alot of work to do to give him a bike to do his talent justice.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

This augurs well

The Honda's will get better, Rossi will qualify better, and Crutchlow will learn. We might just get some 5 way scraps for the win. Sweet.

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

carcleanboy/bennytherev

carcleanboy: Dovi did not do ok......he sucked compared to what he showed during practice and qualifying..and ducati sucked big time and they should down grade their bikes a bit so they could fight with the crt's... that is the fact. benny: y did you think Vale did have it any more in him??

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

naj46

People read too much into one fast lap, Lorenzo has been fast all winner on a race tyre and on simulated race distances. Testing is just that testing. Throwing in a sticky soft tyre for one quick laps is all well and good but it doesnt tell the real truth does it. Dovi has got to grips with the Ducati and perform every bit as well as could be expected on a troubled bike. He was in the race early on then faded back as the tyres went off ,much like Rossi has for the past two years.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Dovi did not do okay he actually finished 24 seconds behind the winner compare that to Rossi in the first race last year what 33 seconds behind. Yes the Ducati has it problems but like I said there is still a lot of the season to go and hope they can improve their bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices