Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

What happened did i miss anything i fell asleep

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

gotta love the comentary the doctor is back in the house buzzing epic racing :) edge of my seat action and also to redding was brilliant to watch  

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

SisterRat. I'm a Rossi fan but it's people like you that make me a bit embarrassed. You're a bit of a knobend aren't you?

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

M1 best bike on the grid

I told you that the Lorenzo/M1 package is the most complete in the paddock weeks ago, to think that some of the rossi supporters on the forum were claiming the Honda had a massive advantage, what the fuck were they watching those repsol bikes wobbling round tonight? Jorge Lorenzo has developed the most competitive package in the paddock, rossi and burgess should be thanking their lucky stars they are back on the best bike for the umpteenth time in their careers.

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

season opener

1. Congrats Lorenzo

2. Rossi = G.O.A.T.

3. Welcome Marquez!

Maybe I wont call it SNORE-O-GP this year!

Reply to this Topic
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

The Doctor is back in the House!

Top race! And how interesting would have been without Rossi's input? About as interesting as a fast procession could be.

I'm so chuffed, even if Lorenzo romped it.

Where was Dovi? Where was Bradl (eating gravel after trying to keep up with Rossi's pace). Where was Pedrosa? Where was Cal? Qualifying and race finish do not = finishing position. Unless your name is Lorenzo........

Impressed by MM as well: He's going to add some excitement.

But let's not forget: Rossi's a washed-up has-been, eh?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nostro Nostro

How'ed you like those apples? care you lie and abuse me over this results. And you said i can quote you on this one. ' nostro says Rossi may get the odd podium but only in a race of attrition' hahahahaha fucking clown. NO WONDER YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE THE BET.

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Nostro is an idiot

Didn't Nostro say that if Rossi finishes top 3 he would leave the MCN forum, I don't know what makes me happier: Rossi's overtakes or never having to read Nostro's hateful drivel again. I don't mind a well structured argument but some idiots just want to spread the hate. Forget the humble pie, just leave so we don't have to hear you bleat on if Rossi has a bad race.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I'm Lorenzo/Ducati fan but Rossi and Marquez were awesome. The way Rossi blew past Bradl dovi and dani was poetry and the battle berween vr and mm , you just don't get that with the other aliens..Cal got his two factory yams on the podium so should be happy, but needs to seriously revise his list of challengers.. More Ducati lipstick.. It never comes off on a big night out..brilliant nights action...

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

hellloo u alll out there!!! Great race......Ross the Vale is back.... trust me guys the goat is hungry and he will not settle for seconds or third places this year.. i would give him max two races till he feels 110%. That is when loserenzo will start shitting in his pants.... so people do not start commenting on what i wrote.... THIS IS THE FACT.. Take care u all...peace out..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices