Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

What a start to the season flawless race from JL great rides too by Rossi and Marquez Rossi's race reminded me of Australia five years ago so far behind then he cut through a 6 second gap to 2nd place. I said pre race about the Ducati's race pace it seems those guys are still stuck in the hole where they were with Vale but there is a lot of the season left for improvement. ROLL ON TEXAS!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

What ifs

I believe Rossi could have won this and thought he would if not for rushing to get in front of Dovi, however JLO was superb Marquez was great and Crutchlow was bloody fantastic until his mistake. What a days racing and Redding and Esperago was brilliant to watch too. Rossi shit and a has been, yeah ok haha and glad to see no more of Stoner's moaning even when he wins the mardy arse shit.

Reply to this Topic
simmo125

Aug 09

simmo125 says:

I would just like to say what difference the GP is now Stoner has gone, everyone smiling no whinging about arm pump, allergies to milk etc, an excellent start for all concerned

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

got to agree guys

much as I am a Dani fan did nobby nostro not say him and jorge were in a different league now.
Rossi could have won that race had he not been so unlucky during QP. and had he not made the mistake during the race.

repsolman you are one proper moron and everyone knows it apart from you.

Reply to this Topic
ecladent

Jan 13

ecladent says:

Did anyone notice Rossi's warm up lap sticking right behind Lorenzo - Metaphysics in action

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Truth of the matter

King Jorge......could be a long season for the rest of the field

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

ROOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIII46

hellloo u alll out there!!! Great race......Ross the Vale is back.... trust me guys the goat is hungry and he will not settle for seconds or third places this year.. i would give him max two races till he feels 110%. That is when loserenzo will start shitting in his pants.... so people do not start commenting on what i wrote.... THIS IS THE FACT.. Take care u all...peace out..

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

mandyramola

plonker     nuff said.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

cal

rode a mega race, his bike is a pile off shit, the way them hondas pulled away down the straight was a joke, rossi will win the championship this yr, great to have him back, bye bye nostro.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Everybody gone berserk

About Rossi's result, that's because people spilling bile the last 2 years on how shit Rossi is and always has been, only won 9 titles because he's lucky, crap competition, always had best equipment blah blah blah. Well cheers for your input but we knew all along that your just jealous tit bags ;)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices