Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mike2265

Apr 11

mike2265 says:

Was too early to watch here and with limited time at the moment I didn't tape it.  By the sounds of things that was a mistake.  Not just because of the racing it seems but also the new 'brain cam' the commentary are using that give you direct access to the thoughts and motivations of the riders.  I'm sure you'd agree 1986vfr750.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

micky

Its called reading body language...animals do it, people used to be able to do it...now most just sit at their computers and use text to project an aura of condescending superiority....

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Yamaha the best bike

.....and by a mile! plenty of squirt on the straight too...just wait till they get the gearbox update and Shuhei will be fiddling thumbs come end of the year.

Reply to this Topic
dessp2

Jan 04

dessp2 says:

Caddy Stoner

Must have sat watching that race last night and thought what the hell have I done. Rossi gave the youthful MM a racing lesson and displayed his excellence. Brilliant race, very entertaining and shut all the arm chair anoraks who say WSB is better than MotoGP. Brilliant race roll on COTA.

Reply to this Topic
bailbath

Mar 09

bailbath says:

experts

One race (enjoyable) and all the experts here continue to state what they don't know. This track suited the Yam as long as it was on it's own if it was stuck behind the Honda yamaha flow was broken. 

Reply to this Topic
dessp2

Jan 04

dessp2 says:

Cassey even...

Bloody predictive text..,

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

perhaps stretching it hugelean

for cal to say yamaha would like to see the 2 factory bikes ahead of him in qualifying, but like many things stoner said to which you guys took exception a mere statement of fact that yamaha would want the 2 factory bikes to finish ahead of him in the race.

Like stoner however truthful possibly ill advised though, and unlikely to help his cause.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

got to feel for cal

He was getting murdered on the straights.....dani drifted off the back with tyre issues by the look of it, where I was expecting marquez to chew his tyre up with his riding style....lorenzo is a robot now, no mistakes, no drama just lap after lap at an identical pace!!!.....extremely impressive, but also extremely boring......hope rossi can get it on front row next race and try and break lorenzo's rhythm

Reply to this Topic
59treviso

Feb 04

59treviso says:

Different Tracks, Different Bikes

It seems the start of '13 is similar to last year with Yam coming out again with the handling down and Honda with bigger top end, should make Austin interesting with the elevation changes helping anyone riding with wings. MM grabbed new mph record in qualifying, so you know they'll be coming hard on the big courses. Hopefully Dani gets his mojo on a bit sooner in the season to make it more interesting against Jorge- maybe he'll get some tuning from an Austin college girl!(albeit a really short one). I'd like to see what Cal's gearing was compared to the factory M1's. Even if his bike is down in power I hope he gets to stick it to them boys on a tight course like Laguna. He kind of reminds me of a young Eric Bostrom twisting the hell out of his 750 Kawi to beat the twins in his WSBK wild card rides. Only thing missing to make that opening race even more crazy would be having Simo out there causing grief!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Is

Nostro not joining in on this thread that Isthe 1st one for the 2013 season Maybe like eddi he was asleep after having to get up early to watch the v8 from down under Eddi = a know it all, fook all

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices