Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

ElDiablo73.....

Sure, bad language is allowed, encouraged and expected to put across a point, but to dish out the shit you and certain others spout is wrong and shouldn't be tolerated. The stuff you wrote was bang out of order. Leave personal comments and quite frankly the hate to the Jeremy Kyle Show and come on here to talk about the race, teams and riders. This forum has been pretty good the last few days without the rantings of others and there have been some good points and brilliant comments.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

V-Max - just out of interest ...

... do you have anything to back-up your claim, or is it just a wild stab in the dark? Crutchlow has been reported to be using the same frame that Lorenzo started 2012, but tested a Lorenzo/Valencia 2012 motor at Jerez - which I guess needs pretty high-spec electronics too. Looking at his qualifying times, speeds and grid position, Crutchlow didn't appear to lack anything compared to a factory M1.   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Vitriol and Bile

Two words which seems to be rife here today.
Does the VR love mean its hate for everyone else... cant we all just get along and play nicely together!

Fair play Vale, the old man showed some class - good to have you back!
Man of the day has to be Marquez though. What a ride and what a start to his MotoGP career! Danny must be sick as a pig, though Dani never looked on form the whole weekend.

JL - still the man to beat. Smooth, fast but pre-race looked very nervous. I wonder if this is the slow meltdown or slow build up to another dominant season.

Cal - man you blew it!!!
Running a brilliant race against Hondas which were visible faster out of the final turn and down the straight. Held them true and kept them honest until VR flew by... man why did you run the kerb? I think he played it too safe verses VR and shot himself in the foot.

Dovi, played the Dukes strengths as long as he could (4 laps?) then performed the famouse ducati fast fade to the back.

So - race one done, lets get the next one and new track out of the way before we can really see who is fast and who is fickle at Jerez.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

ED73.....

.... opening up Pandoras Box? Righto. As for your mention of 'why don't you talk MotoGP a bit, I could use a laugh' comment. You want to impress people on here with your knowledge MotoGP over mine? Bore off and grow up fella.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

And..... What's your point?

As I said, grow up, you're sounding like a kid.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

If you catch me?

You trolling twat, get a life Shit Lips. Another week off school is it?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

ElDiabolico, take your own advice, time to talk motoGP!

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Deep breaths...

then shhhhhhhh.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

I don't think it will take long for MM to bring controversy to motoGP. The only good thing about his tunnel visioned attitude is he won't discriminate and it's hard to bag the shit out of Spain when they support the sport the way they do.

3 races in America and a race in Qatar? Now that's a different matter and Max won his first race in 500's if I'm not mistaken.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Just watched the race....Rossi throws some excitement back into moto GP along w Marquez. May well have been a battle up front if Rossi had got past dovi early on w out that mistake....dovi did well early on but then at the finish only just heading Hayden and the other dukes... Hard to tell if there will be anything good for dovi to work w this year. Amazing to see Rossi in second 1st race on the yam considering how many slated him as being past it the last 2 years... If cal can get rid of the mistakes he looks dangerous but no doubt all the top guys inc Lorenzo are worried about Marquez! First race and he's up there.... Roll on the next race!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices