Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Bob ...

... what's your point? Don't you rate Marquez as the most highly talented racer of the modern era (or the one most likely to be) - like most intelligent punters? Smiles replacing scowls? Enthusiasm replacing cynicism? Is it because Marc's public persona is pleasant and the the polar opposite of Stoner's? How were the V8's (whatever they are)? Tell me again what spec motor Crutchlow's got. Choose life Bob.

Reply to this Topic
MissingInAction

Apr 13

Salute our fallen Heroes

The following have been declared MIA:

Nobstroke, WeShit, F**knuckle, MandyRamola, Bootlicker, Revnob7,  PrincessArsehole, et al.

We shall wear a yellow ribbon in the hope you return.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

and the diatrbe of purility continues

cheers MIA - case in point

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Dont

Worry missing in action. They will all be back when Rossi trips up from time to time like all riders do! The race did not dissapoint The expected top 6 riders were fighting it out once the race had settled down (apart from Jorge) shame bradl fell and great to see some exciting racing again after two years of watching 3 riders follow each other Can't wait for the next one Rip nostro and crew

Reply to this Topic
MissingInAction

Apr 13

Pompous fool

It's spelt "diatribe", and it means, "A forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something." I don't see any of that in my little puerile dig.

Which reminds me, it's "puerility".

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

About Marc Marquez

Guys... We have been reading all about Marc's talents. .... My question is Would he be competitive as he is now on Yamaha factory or satellite team or on Honda Satellite team.???? I mean all he did was to get off a competitive moto2 and Jump on To a super package factory Honda motogp!!

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

irony

can be fairly ironic MIA, particularly when it comes to forum names.

Don't recall too many posts from you when valentino was riding  a ducati.

You are not incorrect that it was rather forseeable valentino would be very competitive back on a factory yamaha.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

el dicko.....12

See your getting all your facts off the commentators.....as they pointed out pre race about biaggi......if your brain was as big as your mouth you'd make einstein look dumb.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

naj46

No matter how good you are you have to be on a top shelf bike.....it goes for any motorsport now....the days of putting a 2nd rate bike on the podium ate long gone...if marquez was on a ducati he would not have come 3rd

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

again el diablo

credit to valentino for a good ride, and jorge for an even better one, acknowledging his advantage may not persist as valentino works into the season; as everyone is aware Valentino only finished 5th at Qatar in 2008.

Seeing you brought it up, I don't see that the race proved anything either positive or negative about Stoner though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices