Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Typo's

I spotted them after I posted but though - what sort of saddo will be hung up on a typo.
Oh well, I guess we have an answer.

Why does the site revert to trolling individuals - from Nostro who is a Snr troll all the way down to Elbowz who undertakes trolling between nappy changes?

Come on girls and boys, learn a lesson from the Reverand Benny
....make your point with humour, but dont go full meltdown

Ahhh PS - JL for World Title No 5

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

I just wonder ...

... was that it? Was that Lorenzo, Pedrosa, and Rossi's best shout - 'cos Marquez is only just starting. Oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
MissingInAction

Apr 13

Do you suck the fun out of everything doohanfan?

Don't recall too many posts from you when valentino was riding a ducati.

Well it wasn't really the time was it? That's what makes a joke work you see, timing.

I've been sitting here waiting for two years for this to happen. Haven't washed, eaten or taken a dump in all that time. Just sat at the PC waiting for this result, and all those blowhards listed to slink off under a rock before posting the joke.

And that's that for me.

Post scriptum:

What sort of "sado" gets hung up on a little bit of puerile humour? I guess we have our answer.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

MIA ...

... the answer to your question is 'YES', he does - but don't let that stop you.

Reply to this Topic
YPM47

Jan 13

YPM47 says:

Naj46

...... there is no conspiracy. ..... lorenzo will get parts before Cal (but that a given since he is a factory rider and Cal is not). There is no mystery about Cal qualifying well, its a simple matter of the difference between clear track in qualifying and getting stuck behind the 2 (slower in the corners) hondas in the race. The track suited Yamaha who were faster in the turns, Cal lost out cos he had a crap start and was losing too much down the straight, both to the Hondas and eventually to the VR on the factory Yam.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

benny

Dovi did better than I thought.....hayden is only there to help sell dukes in the old usa as far as I can see......beaten by his new team mate as soon as dovi threw a leg over it......if dovi can make that duke work and be consistent he will have done a good job

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

ha ha simon

dont really think it matters what you think.

the bike is still crap the way it is and no rider will do any good till ducati make some serious changes.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Lower the tone

Don't start what ur mum already finished young lad!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Awesome race!

Not as sure as some on here that Rossi would 'definitely have beaten Lorenzo if he hadn't ran wide'.. He'd have been close but who knows??? ..We'll have to wait til next time... I mean.. They don't call him the GOAT for nothing................

......But then..... They don't call Jorge 'Mantequilla' for nothing either!!   ;)

I think this may well be Pedrobot's last season in MotoGP on a factory machine!!!

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

I see Cal was 1min 18.764 sec wide of his quote after the Jerez test. Perhaps if he says "Please" at the next interview ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices