Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo dominates season opener

Double world champion Jorge Lorenzo dominated the opening race of the 2013 season to take victory by almost six seconds. Lorenzo got a great start and eased ahead of the field quickly. Dani Pedrosa also got a good start off the front row of the grid and spent a lot of the race in secod place until he was overtaken by new team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 April 2013 21:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Thanks for proving my point :)

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Take your pick of links mate...I'm sure you can use google itself :)

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

yes el diablo

You have unmasked me, I am a Stoner fan pretending to be a Stoner fan.

And yes, my sneakiness does  extend to only arguing with people about matters when in my opinion they are incorrect, which definitely includes your assessment of Stoner's 2007 championship.  

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Best rider at the mo

Esprargero rides the wheels off of that CRT bike. That bloke should be on pedrosas bike. I am sorry but is el Diablo having conversations in his own head. Love the sport not your opinion.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rossi spanish?

:lol:jesus a few brain cells missing there my boy, only a real stoner fan or rossi chum would bring stoner up again, shows how much affect he had on this series, kinda like doohan year after he reitred, its all down to dovi tho im afraid not rossi or casey anymore, as fans we want to see ducati up there and with hayden on cruise till someone employs another yank(and no ben spies cant count atm,harse but very true, you could put maladin on his ride and he would at least look like he is going for a hot lap injury or not,rossi nearly won races with and injruy and sykes fasted in testing with wrist injurys),my point is this until someone starts challenging on the duke we wont put stoner vs rossi to bed or at least till he returns?

the championship will be tight this year imo but jorge wont have to mess up to much to win it riding the way he does,but rossi could and i say could beat both hondas when the bike and tryes are right,and my honest opinion was shock seeing him carve through the field after making a race changing mistake as cal did, but a worn trye is rossi's oyster and we all can forget when no1 is winning.

roll on next round and my money is on the hondas as nothing but testing will help this circuit and mm went very well here,pedro needs so sort his head out, mm will crack and he need to be there when he does not jorge.

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Blah Blah Blah

I logged on with interest seeing how many comments there were, only to find it,s just a couple of dudes with raised hand bags at twenty paces. Any way great race, gotta wait 2 more weeks or so now for the next one. Hard to beleive noone even missed Casey. All we need now is CAL to secure Pedrosa,s honda for next year to put him in the same race. Must be disheartening to watch the pocket rockets pull 25/35 meter,s on ya down the shoot. Can,t wait for the next one.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

V2kiwi. Putting down the handbags for a second....is your pic of a Britten? I'm guessing it is but can't make it out. Respect if it is. Agree that mm and Cal will be putting the pressure on the aliens this year. Can't wait for next race!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

check your older post!!

dude in one of your earlier posts on this thread you diablo tyre man have put rossi is spanish, check it one time!!:lol:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle