General new rider General

You are in... Forums > General > General > new rider

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

michaelmark94

Apr 13

new rider

i going about looking to start riding and dont have a clue were to start , im 18 years young and from ive read i think im able to ride a 125 but i dont know tbh ... can anyone point me in the right direction ??

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 April 2013 02:15)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Hi Michaelmark94

If you check the screen just above Most Popular and Compare Insurance on the right of your screen you will see a small icon with a learner plate entitled NEW RIDER INFO this should answer some if not all your questions.

Note to any moderators, would be good if this icon stood out more or even shouted out here I am folks.

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

hi

have you ever been on a bike before ? if not contact your local riding school and get a wee half hour tester to see if you actually enjoy being on a bike most are part of the ride on scheme and wont charge for this , thye can then advise you what your options are along with costs  , welcome and good luck

Reply to this Topic
michaelmark94

Apr 13

hi

cheers ill look into that im gonna ring MMT motocycle training ive had mates go there and theyve said its great , thanks again

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Hiya

Welcome to the forum....are you related to this guy because you user name is very similar...:hmmm:

MADMARK99

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices