Skip to content

Ask an Expert What are your all time favorite golf tips? Bike accessories

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > What are your all time favorite golf tips?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

wenger007

Apr 13

wenger007 says:

What are your all time favorite golf tips?

What are your all time favorite golf tips?
I want to know what your all time favorite golf tips are. Not just the obvious ones.[url=http://www.kfcgolf.com/goods-1532-TaylorMade+RocketBallz+Stage+2+Combo+Set.html][b]TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Combo Set[/b][/url] Tips that may of helped u a lot with your game. Lets see who can give the best.

1. Connection drill - take either two small headcovers or two golf gloves and place them under your arms. Using a pitching wedge, make 10 three quarter swings only focusing on not dropping the items under your arms. This is done by some of the best in the business these days - Padraig, Vijay, etc... Just be sure to stick with short shots on this drill. It's purpose is to get the big & small muscles of the upper body working in sequence together.

2. Balance drill A - Hit 15 shots and with each shot, hold your finish until the ball lands. As simple as it is, it's a fantastic drill for developing real consistency over the long term. Think this is too simple for your liking, you Tiger & Phil wannabes? Go to your local course and watch the golfers on the range/course. How many of them hold their finishes (and how many of them can break 100)? Now watch 5 minutes of PGA/LPGA Tour golf on TV. How many hold their finishes? And how good are they again? Try it and you'll surprise yourself.

3. Balance drill B - Place 5 golf balls in a line that's perpendicular to your target line/foot line, all about 3 inches apart. Back up about ten feet from the golf balls and with club in hand, stand on one leg (for RH golfers, your left leg).[url=http://www.kfcgolf.com/goods-1519-TaylorMade+RocketBallz+Stage+2+Driver.html][b]TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver[/b][/url] W/o using your club as a crutch, hop over to the closest ball and make as balanced a swing as you can, being sure to use your body to turn back & thru (not your hands & wrists).

After impact, try to really get thru the ball to the point that you almost have to hop to maintain your balance. Once you've accomplished this, don't put your right leg down. Remember, you still have 4 more balls to hit.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 April 2013 07:50)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

golf

Shove your clubs up your arse.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Oi wanker007

I baked you a cake....

Golf courses..... what a fcuking waste of good X'er land :mad:

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

wee clue

MCN = MotorCycle News  , i would hazzard a guess that any forum would be for bikes  , try Golf monthly or some shit like that :lol:

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

top golf tip

stop dressing like twats

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

great bakery

skills preunit......Lorraine Pascale's got nothing on you.......

.....well apart from her physical attributes

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

cheers eric

and I do agree with you about the physical attributes bit anorl :smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I

Cannot think of anything more boring than golf...  id rather shove twigs up my arse than watch or play golf.. even the names boring...:doubt::doubt::doubt:  Golf.

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

GOLF

A nice walk in the countryside.....

RUINED!  

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

My fave golf tip

stop wearing plus fours, stop putting sock things on your clubs and take up a decent hobby like punching yourself in the face

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

a mere

twig Mrs H....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN