Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez storms to debut MotoGP rostrum MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez storms to debut MotoGP rostrum

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez storms to debut MotoGP rostrum

Marc Marquez played a starring role in the opening MotoGP race of 2013 in Qatar last night, the Spanish rookie claiming a stunning top three finish on his premier class debut. Seventh on lap one after a poor start from the back of the second row, Marquez produced an impressive early charge to stick his Repsol Honda RC213V into the top...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 April 2013 09:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Fantastic ride from the young lad. Great addition to the championship..

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

Dani/Jorge 2012

I can remember people start calling JL the BM an pussy in the second part of 2012 season. not an fighter an cruiser, all kind of s#!t when he finisht 2nd to Dani. Now the new season starts and dani the pussy can't fight? dont want to fight? scared to fight? scared lo fall, scared to lose points? he doent even wants to fight for 2nd place. Jorge destroy him vale destroy him marq destroy him, and if Cal didnt make that silly mistake Cal would've destroy dani to. PUSSY FINISHED 4TH scared to fight!!!!! marq first race and shows dani how not to be an pussy and brings the fight to vale. when dani saw the yellow he s#!T his pants! dani is no racer, no title guy,

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

MM

will be number 1 at honda if Dani doesnt get it together.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Suddenly, MotoGP changed for the better.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

magic mark

great to have another exciting racer in the premier class.
The guy is going to seriously piss off a few top riders as the season goes on.
Anybody missing Casey?Much prefer his replacement.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Fun

The top three basically got the minimum results they were hoping for, and I'm sure that's a big part of why they looked so happy. But, it looked more relaxed, and genuine congrat's between them than we've had in the past when someone else was here.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

mystery man...

And who could this mystery man be that Dogbert is referring to?

StoneX the crows that's a hard one.

gg

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

It's great to see a rider in fact Rossi too smiling and happy to be there racing hard and happy w a podium. I am not a Marquez fan at the moment but as a biker myself its hard to not like the guy with his hard charging, fight for every inch style. That's what I like about Rossi. He won't give an inch. Looking forward to some great battles this year. Hope injury does not play a part this year!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Puig was successful in kicking Nicky out of HRC but he has met some great competition in Marquez stunning debut he couldn't have asked for more but beating Honda's golden boy for seven years was special to watch who needs Stoner when Marquez is around I am sure he will ruffle up some leathers.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Pedrosa

About 2 wins per year and when it actualy clicked in 2012 the wins didn't help at all.

The question is after MM hits Pedrosa out of the park this year (I hope) who will HRC get in his place?

gg

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices