Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez storms to debut MotoGP rostrum MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez storms to debut MotoGP rostrum

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez storms to debut MotoGP rostrum

Marc Marquez played a starring role in the opening MotoGP race of 2013 in Qatar last night, the Spanish rookie claiming a stunning top three finish on his premier class debut. Seventh on lap one after a poor start from the back of the second row, Marquez produced an impressive early charge to stick his Repsol Honda RC213V into the top...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 April 2013 09:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Where are you nostro

Oh there you are on the MM thread. And we all thought that you mum ha banned you from the pc because of you smashing the TV up at around 8:45 on Sunday evening. If MM done well. Of which he did by the way. What a rider he is and is exciting to watch with no moaning from a little overtaking! What about Rossi in 2nd, do you not think that was not a bad effort by the washed up one! Get your sen on the Rossi thread Oh. How does the humble pie taste!

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Nostro

Why are we fools? When your still spunking over Casey Quitter, haha you fool. As its a MM thread I'll add that I'm very much impressed and 100% a future world champion. I think he will be 3rd in championship this year. I think we all shall know better after the 4th race. Dani may have had genuine issues this week.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Where are you Nostro

Nostro will only be back on here when Rossi has a bad race or an off day

And over live to Nostro’s front room on Sunday night.

Rossi makes a good start on lap one and moves up 4th behind a fast starting Dovi (Nostro is full of hope and joy that Rossi is behind Dovi and fires up the PC)

Rossi pulls out of the slipstream of Dovi and runs into the back of Dani and pushes him wide, which drops him back to 7th (Nostro leaps off the settee with joy, thinking of the negative things to say about Rossi as he is behind Dovi)

Rossi re-groups. Picks off the said now under steering Dovi and is now sat behind Bradl. (But Dovi is still pushing Rossi so at this point Nostro is still brimming with excitement)

After a few laps Rossi overtakes Bradl and starts to pull a gap from Bradl and Dovi (At this stage Nostro is not over concerned as Rossi finishing 5th is a shite result and he can post with confidence on the MCN site)

Then…. Rossi puts in a series of quick and consistent laps and starts to close on the battle for 2nd. (Nostro starts to gets a little worried, but not too much as he knows Rossi is all washed up and will not get past Cal let alone the 2 Honda’s)

Rossi quickly disposes of Cal and Dani and is on the back of MM with about 3 to go, Rossi then gets past MM and now sits in 2nd (Nostro is now very concerned that he might have been wrong about Rossi and he might actually get 2nd)

MM pulls a suburb pass on Rossi which pushes him back to 3rd (Nostro has a glimmer of hope as he can say that Rossi gets beaten by a rookie, sp all is not lost)

Rossi strikes straight back with a good clean pass and holds the position to the line and finishes in a superb 2nd on his return (Nostro leaps off the settee and throws his cup of Horlicks at the TV screen. Game over!!!!!)

You clearly do not learn do you. You are now saying after one race that Dani is washed up. Like all of us sensible people know, that is not the case after the 1st race of the season.

MM will be world champion in future that there is no doubt. He has a good chance to be champ as  JL,DP and VR this year. Its going to be a great season and for most of we will enjoy it whilst you enjoy watching the V8’s, when the telly is fixed,enjoy

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Hello4646

Haha that had me in bits boiiiiii for 2years nostril been spouting bollocks and and a few others so I watched and laughed and thought, bike fans pffff you know jack shit. I'm loving everybody slating that pillock hahaha

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Never thought I'd say it but ...

... that was actually quite good 'hello4646' So there is a brain underneath the creamy yellow froth? Good stuff ..... haha

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle