Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi elated after dream Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi elated after dream Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi elated after dream Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi’s Ducati nightmare seemed like a distant memory in Qatar last night after the Italian made a dream return to Yamaha by finishing second after a terrific late tussle with rookie Marc Marquez. An early mistake and failure to quickly navigate a way by German Stefan Bradl in the opening exchanges of the 22-lap race seemed to have crushed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 April 2013 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Not a big fan, but Rossi's charge had me shouting at the TV. Class.

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Nice One

Lets hope this makes it a more interesting season for all....Jorge...hats off to you, Vale lets see the form continue for the season to come as that was defo a Yamaha track. Needless to say goosebumps and screaming at the Telly become the norm......the dog has gone back to hiding under the table from all the shouting....just after he had 2 years when he thought it was safe!!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Qatar (almost) had it all...

Solid win for Lorenzo and a great tussle for the podiums. A fight for the win would have capped it off but who's complaining?

Pedrosa....   gg

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

perhaps you might wait

till valentino actually wins one el diablo, which I share your confidence he will do.

Meanwhile losing by 5 seconds after an early race mistake and not nailing practice is his problem, not jorge's; I seem to recall a rider losing by less last year to jorge,  who was excellent on that day as well, for whom arm pump and chatter were transparent excuse making.  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Rossi has still got it then..... Most real fans realised that.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Epic battle.

If Vale hadn't messed up in qualifying he sure could have battled for the win with Lorenzo the battle between Rossi and Marquez was epic hope to see more of the same in the coming races.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

Feckin brilliant

A good race is a rare thing to see in Moto Gp but Last nights was a belter, so bring on the next 17 races. Quite funny to see Rossi back on a Ducati so soon :-)

Reply to this Topic
Tetley

Aug 02

Tetley says:

Journo trouble-makers

Credit to the Stoaners, VR haters, and Ducati defenders who have manned up and admitted they misjudged VR46. I’m glad they have seen the light. And the light is yellow.
Now how about the multitudes who called Pedrosa the favourite for 2013 ( including the majority of journalists and pundits )?
Mentioning journalists, they seem intent on inventing bad vibes between JLo and VR. Right now this only exists in their imagination and is squarely aimed at selling newspapers. There is no evidence that JLo and VR are not now on cordial terms. They are both wiser and more mature than they were in 2009 and 2010, and I see no reason why they can’t fight fiercely on track in 2013 but still have mutual respect and civility off-track.
Journos are stepping beyond “reporting” and are resorting to “creating” situations, which they will no doubt exploit later by bigging up otherwise minor occurrences.

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

Forza vale

After this amazing race...... Hats offffff vale. I will put my money on vale for 2013 champion ship.

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Tetley: brilliant point!

Journos definitely like to make up or over-emphasize drama to make their job easier. And if ever there is a spat, they make sure no one ever forgets it, specially not those involved. I wrote on another thread that I was interested in seeing how JLo reacts to having a strong team mate like VRo, because poor old BSp never challenged him. I think things will be smoother chez Yam this time, because VRo will know not to rub JLo the wrong way, and JLo will possibly understand what VRo is going through a bit better... And wonder how the Yam management will treat VRo - will he be the prodigal son, or will it be payback for having left the fold? Pure speculation, of course, and only time will tell.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices