Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi elated after dream Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi elated after dream Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi elated after dream Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi’s Ducati nightmare seemed like a distant memory in Qatar last night after the Italian made a dream return to Yamaha by finishing second after a terrific late tussle with rookie Marc Marquez. An early mistake and failure to quickly navigate a way by German Stefan Bradl in the opening exchanges of the 22-lap race seemed to have crushed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 April 2013 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Yes 'elated' is a great word and I reckon 'relieved' would be pretty acurate too. As a Rossi fan I loved seeing him back to his old self....racing hard, overtaking without hesitation and never shirking a challenge. the sport has definitely missed that a lot lately. Feel Marquez will improve and we all know he likes a good scap too. Lorenzo was perfect and couldn't really do anything else.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Whinging

No whinging from Marquez about Rossi battling with him. That's the way MotoGP should be. The grin on MM's face said it all.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Gonna have to say it

TOLD YOU SO

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Gotta hand it to him..

..Rossi was like a force of nature on his quest for the front. His fight with Marquez was truly thrilling and I'm hoping it's just a pre-cursor to the things to come. Good ride from Cal too, he did what he could do but lacked the final pace of the top 4. I love his raggedy style, but he's got to improve his race craft - a few of those moves were verging on the desperate..

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Cal

It's a shame he couldn't follow Rossi through and mug DP and MM

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Rossi and MM

It's going to be great to see these two get up to full speed.

Danny... forget it, last year was your last chance I think.

MM... raw speed and a racer, twice what moaner had.

VR... still has it.

JL... very very solid but I think VR might have better race craft.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Hmmmm....so this is what humble pie tastes like....can't say I'm a big fan of it (humble pie!). I honestly didn't expect Rossi on the podium but happy to see him there. I don't hate Rossi...was just dissapointed he was the cause of Casey's last Ducati front end lose related visit to the kitty litter... This really will be a season to watch!

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

What are all the personal digs about on this site? If someone was wrong, just leave it at that, they'll already be feeling red faced enough, no need to rub it in.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

veritas

You do not seem to understand.They tried to rub everybodys nose in it week in week out with their nasty jibes.
Strangely enough most of them seems to have disappeared since yesterday.
A blessing in disguise really.
Most were Stoner fans.
Should be a better year in GP and on this forum as well.

Reply to this Topic
dkbunny

Nov 10

dkbunny says:

THE GOAT

you cant beat a bit of experience and Rossi has it in bucket loads happy to see him back where are all the gob shites who said he was finished its gone pretty quiet now

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices