Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso: Ducati going nowhere without understeer solution MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso: Ducati going nowhere without understeer solution

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso: Ducati going nowhere without understeer solution

It blunted Casey Stoner’s blistering speed, shattered Valentino Rossi’s confidence, and now Ducati’s long-standing understeer issue is the bane of Andrea Dovizioso’s life. Huge pre-race optimism that Dovizioso could spring a surprise in last night’s season opening MotoGP clash in Qatar failed to materialise as the Italian struggled with understeer and excessive rear tyre wear. He’d started fourth after qualifying just 0.009s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 April 2013 15:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nosters

You havn't read any post race rider quotes saying the track was better than last year? - silly you - my toilet cleaner friend in IRTA confirms that it is so ...........

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Where are you Nostro

Why on earth do you bother posting. The track conditions are never the same from one year to the next. All of the bikes are different etc etc. as we all keep reminding you is that you cannot change the past. This Is 2013 and is happening right now. But I guess you are still getting over the fact that you have lost our boyfriend to a V8 car, arrrrrrr bless But in your defence the past is all you have now! When are you going to come out of the clossit and admit Rossi helped make the race an exciting one to watch And remember as you say that all riders have up and down days

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

Changing topic

Is anyone else getting fed up with the view of Lorenzo's backside from the onboard camera? Wish they'd use the one on the front for a change!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Jabez Clune

Lost in the Fog. What was the topic? Guess it was an L4D16 Qatar issue. Hell !!!! 4646 & 392. The pair of you should be eternally gratefull. Future economics suggests only Yamaha and HRC will grace GP Grids future hence. Format,being 400m ovals and 4 bikes per heat.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

A real man who believed his convictions

WOULD TAKE THE BET, not hide away sniping on the lesser threada eh Nostro. three in the Running for the title you say? Rossi Lorenzo and Marquez, thats about right. As for the one alien who DOES need the best bike to string a winning run together, that is your boys Captain pugwash

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dani's seat

id love to see cal get the ride if his results are good enouhg but i fear it will be down to bradl or baustista messing it all up or if dani takes the titl?

his best bet for a factory bike unfortunatly does not lie with yamaha the way i see it, and he wont sign for tech 3 for another season that im sure, is haydens contract up end of season?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Musical chairs.

ow01fogno1 Hayden's contract is up at the end of the season lets just wait and see the what the game of musical chairs brings in the Summer. My guess would be. NH goes to Tech 3 as for the second seat at Ducati I reckon it will be a straight fight between Crutchlow and Spies if the current satelite rider on the Pramac bike decides to stay in MotoGP. As for the second seat at Repsol Pedrosa is under contract for another year.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Forget it Foggy ...

... you sound desperate after race one (that's 1) of eighteen (known as 18) - you poor flakey lamb. What's the matter honey? Can't keep the Crutchlow faith? 

Christ (AKA Crutchlow) needs fans like you like he needs a hole in the head - or an idea of how to race at the top level. You're pathetic. Ducati don't want him and neither do Yamaha or Honda. Face facts Foggy - your boy is second division which means Suzuki (at best), WSBK (realistic) or CRT (at worst).

I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen would you Foggy? 

Remember Foggy - Rev always knows best.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

enjoy your posts in general rev

But why pay out on cal?. He is a bighearted trier who has surpassed all expectations (certainly mine anyway). I definitely agree that with bikes swapped rossi would still have beaten him easily, and also that he can't transfer his 1 lap pace to consistent race pace. At least he has one lap pace though which gives him more potential than if he didn't have it as far as I can see, and if he is not as good as Valentino Rossi it hardly makes his life meaningless and his participation in motogp futile, given that this would not place him in a club with only one member.

Reply to this Topic
BennytheRev

Apr 13

BennytheRev says:

Doohanfan ...

... it's a Brit thing - you wouldn't understand.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices