Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Adventure Bikes 2013 group test First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Adventure Bikes 2013 group test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Adventure Bikes 2013 group test

MCN took the top dog of adventure bikes, the BMW R1200GS to South Wales to test it against Yamaha's stalwart Super Tenere, last year's winner the Triumph Explorer, and KTM's new pretender the 1190 Adventure R. We spent three days riding through horrible conditions on the famous Black Mountain Road - find out the winner here! brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 April 2013 10:16)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BARRY105

Apr 13

BARRY105 says:

Ya Cayderan. biased exactly. Too many Ewan Mcgregger wannabees. notice that it is always the beemer guys that are so defensive?

Reply to this Topic
sleeping thunder

May 07

To big & Expensive

I did a little light but very muddy offroading on 250cc motorcycle at weekend which i did drop a good few times.I think bikes of this size are to cumbersome (But do look the biz) to use offroad & i think droping these £12000 bikes once to offten would get expensive if you dont have heart attack first trying to ply from muddy tracks.The KTM does look great though for hooning around on.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices