Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Adventure Bikes 2013 - Off Road First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Adventure Bikes 2013 - Off Road

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Video: Adventure Bikes 2013 - Off Road

MCN took the top dog of adventure bikes, the BMW R1200GS to South Wales to test it against Yamaha's stalwart Super Tenere, last year's winner the Triumph Explorer, and KTM's new pretender the 1190 Adventure R. As well as three days of road riding, we also took them off road with pro rider Llewellyn Pavey. brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 April 2013 10:17)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

You are no more likely to see these bikes of road than a bmw x5,they are just the latest fad.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

My ideal bike

I wish KTM made an 800 or 900cc version of that bike, for me it would be perfect. 99% of my riding is done on As, Bs and Motorways, and those adventure bikes are super comfortable for that. The upright riding position and big seat means you can go on forever, but for me 1200cc is too heavy. You can still get a shitload of power from a 900, without it needing to weigh 250 kilos

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

@Yaki

Is that the same as all those Fireblades and Gixxer thou's with Chicken strips being used on track?? same argument... just a fad as they're not used anywhere near to their potential.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices