Skip to content

Discuss This What's the ugliest bike ever built? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > What's the ugliest bike ever built?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

What's the ugliest bike ever built?

Among the masses of brilliant and beautiful bikes available there are also some real monstrosities. Below we've managed to come up with what we think are some of the ugliest bikes ever built. Which do you think is the worst? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 April 2013 11:42)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ricklehurst

Oct 10

Ricklehurst says:

Trumph Trophy 1200 or Tiger 800.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Reply to this Topic
azicat

Feb 13

azicat says:

So many examples of aesthetic wrongness to choose from, although some may disagree!

• Amazonas
  • Ner-A-Car
  • Vincent Black Prince
  • Morbidelli V8
  • Honda CX500
  • Victory Vision Tourer
  • Buell CR1125
  • Any adventure bike!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Ricklehurst!!!!!

Tiger 800!!!!!! I'm cut to the bone. My Tiger 800 is no Mona Lisa but theres lots more far worse pig scarers out there (see below). I'm going in the garage to give it a reassuring hug!

Reply to this Topic
zemmy

May 12

zemmy says:

philistines.

There's no ugly bikes-only the people looking at them

Reply to this Topic
Room101

Oct 12

Room101 says:

disgusting Diavel

It’s easily the Ducati Diavel, that bike is disgusting both visually and ergonomically, and a waste of a superb engine. And people pay loads of £ to add carbon fibre to em to make em look even more disgusting. Puuuuke, thanks gawd we only see them on the August Bank Holiday.

Reply to this Topic
wwdph02

Aug 02

wwdph02 says:

R1200ST Owner

Yes - I bought a 2005 - blue/black and still have it. 32,000 miles, 55mpg plus and would but another one today but 0nly if same colour or all black. Those light grey/champagne colours make it look like a cross between a scooter and the RT.

Totally comfortable all day, nimbler than the RT and better than the GS for getting through traffic congestion being smaller frontal area. Dual headlights in low and high beam as standard are superb.

Reply to this Topic
Tetley

Aug 02

Tetley says:

Ugliest bike ever built ?

Jordan.

Oh, .... you meant Motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
51moto

Jul 07

51moto says:

I'm amazed there's no mention of bikes from earlier years when the question is "what's the ugliest EVER?". Surely the Munch bike from the 1970s is a very serious contender. Then there's the Ariel Leader from the 1960s. That really was a stinker. The bikes in MCN's shortlist are all young shiny skinned beauties by comparison, with the exception of Honda's DN-01 which must have been a drug induced marketing experiment. Now if they'd made it a trike straight out of the box, they'd have got away with it and possibly sold more than two dozen.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I can't believe you've put the Mk I Multistrada in there

When there are many more deserving and uglier bikes out there, including its successor the 1200. Wtf is the daft ducks bill all about? The Mk I is a thing of beauty you fkn heathens!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle