Skip to content

Discuss This MV Agusta Rivale spied testing New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > MV Agusta Rivale spied testing

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MV Agusta Rivale spied testing

MV’s new 800cc inline three-cylinder Rivale has been spied testing on the roads around the Varese factory as the Italian firm gears up to launch the bike later this year. Two versions of the new 800cc machine were spied testing last week; both are very close to the show bikes first seen at the Milan motorcycle show in Italy in November...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 April 2013 14:33)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Wixon

Apr 13

Wixon says:

Need an Editor?

Do you guys proof read before publishing? I've got my BA in English, and would happily do the job for you. MCN is a pretty big publication, after all.

Reply to this Topic
Darkrapture

Nov 09

Darkrapture says:

MV

Another peice of automotive art spoiled by MV's insistance at making their bikes at 1/3 scale.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

stunning....

Italian Exotica for a fraction of the price of 4 wheeled Italian Exotica.....Well done MV.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

something tells me these may no "spy pictures" think the guy behind the lens may be wearing an MV jumper!

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

sorry may not be spy pics!!! My god, shit grammer is catching!!!!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Front end looks like a Ducati (Monster/Diavel cross). Back end looks like, hang on, wheres the back end?  Sorry but the Brutale looks much better.

Reply to this Topic
geoffb61

Sep 08

geoffb61 says:

using giants to test?

MV have either employed two giants to test these bikes or (and I suspect this may be the case) they are going to be too flaming small for most normal folks!

Reply to this Topic
mobit

Jun 07

mobit says:

Rivale

Front end Ducati Hypermotard / Husqvarna Nuda, Rear end Ducati Diavel - plus the tiny tank capacity of a Harley Sportster.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices