Skip to content

Ask an Expert Which Bike and Why? Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > Which Bike and Why?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

stan7495

Apr 13

stan7495 says:

Which Bike and Why?

Hi all,please help me decide,currently ride 2010 zx6r looking to change to 1 of 3,Street Triple R,GSR 750 or Z800,i have test rides on all at weekend but a little advice also wouldnt go a miss,cheers:unsure:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 April 2013 16:21)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gtufnell

Jan 11

gtufnell says:

My view

Hi there,

I've had a few bikes in my time and tried a GSR750 back in early 2012. I had a Fazer 8 at the time and soon discovered that the GSR does about 20 more MPG and has a much better buzz about it. Both are good bikes but the GSR has a very linear accelaration due to the valve system on the exhaust which makes it very easy to ride. It also has very aggressive styling and you can throw it around with ease. I tried the Kawazaki a year before and found it really uncomfortable but that might be just me. I didn't really like the look of the Triumph but again it's down to personal choice on that one.

Hope you find this useful and enjoy whatever you decide on.

Gary

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle