You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > which sat nav

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

rubenhaga

May 09

rubenhaga says:

which sat nav

never had a sat nav before dont want to pay over the top but know there expensive will be used mainly for navigating european citys finding hotels etc must be easy to use and able to see it without my glasses on lol please advise

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 April 2013 21:50)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

What prescription level are your glasses?

Do you wear them to ride, or will you be removing helmet and glasses to check sat nav?

Seriously, pop down to Halfrauds and look at a few, then go on line and buy the bike version...

Reply to this Topic
DennisTmax

Apr 13

DennisTmax says:

Bike Sat Nav

Just got back from a 3500mile stint around Europe.

Needed a Sat Nav but the bike ones are a rip off, being a bit of a fiddler I bought a Garm** Nu** with full Europe and updates for life about £140,  To my horror no ear plug (Hence the biker rip off). Got an ear socket on a bit of wire from Ebay £2 and a Garm** Nu** repair kit (Special screwwdrivers (Rip Off)) £2. On opening said nav there was a big fat speaker with to eqaully fat wires, it dont take an Einstein to splice a couple of wires make a little hole (Opp's Warrenty) But make sure to seal it all back up (I used epoxy)  Be careful with the volumne in your earpeice, it works very well and could be LOUD. Dont forget your waterproof holder about £7.

Luv

Dennis.  (Got Pics):tongue:

Reply to this Topic
PerryGPS

May 13

PerryGPS says:

Bike Sat Navs

Hello,

I work for a company called Global GPS and we do specialize in a lot of bike related products.

We are one of the cheapest online for bike GPS systems.

If you wish to purchase from ourselves then as a SPECIAL OFFER, we can offer free delivery with any purchase on bike related products or a free carry case when you purchase a bike sat nav with the use of this promo code: GG789

If i can be of any help at all then do not hesitate to contact me at the office on 01626336007

Perry

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices